Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
shull

£30 League Match This Wednesday

Recommended Posts


9 minutes ago, shull said:

Celtic v St Mirren 

Anybody buying a ticket is complicit and condoning 

Extortion and Sectarianism.. 

Leave the away end empty. 

Defo..its just "look at me" folk going to this..wouldn't go to that hole for feck all...if you go ur supporting sectarianism...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Defo..its just "look at me" folk going to this..wouldn't go to that hole for feck all...if you go ur supporting sectarianism...

I dont go there but it called supporting your own team if fans choose to go not supporting sectarianism! And extortion if memory serves me right we charge just as much when they come same as when Rangers come to SDA. I am also pretty sure there is a section of their own fans that are demanding cheaper ticket prices for ALL fans and have unfurled banners of the same ilk 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, paisleysaint1973 said:

I dont go there but it called supporting your own team if fans choose to go not supporting sectarianism! And extortion if memory serves me right we charge just as much when they come same as when Rangers come to SDA. I am also pretty sure there is a section of their own fans that are demanding cheaper ticket prices for ALL fans and have unfurled banners of the same ilk 

Great getting stuck behind pillars, not allowed out at full-time and stewards acting like total arse-holes...i great experience...why the f**k in gods name would you go when 10 managers in league write these games off? If Goodwins tactics anything to go by this season what the f**k is he going do, put 11 players on goal-line..

Edited by gstretchuk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Great getting stuck behind pillars, not allowed out at full-time and stewards acting like total arse-holes...i great experience...why the f**k in gods name would you go when 10 managers in league write these games off? If Goodwins tactics anything to go by this season what the f**k is he going do, put 11 players on goal-line..

None of that retort actually answers my questions of supporting sectarianism or extortion would be good to answer the questionsasked not just throw up a diatribe answer 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, shull said:

Celtic v St Mirren 

Anybody buying a ticket is complicit and condoning 

Extortion and Sectarianism.. 

Leave the away end empty. 

I dont go there but it called supporting your own team if fans choose to go not supporting sectarianism! And extortion if memory serves me right we charge just as much when they come same as when Rangers come to SDA. I am also pretty sure there is a section of their own fans that are demanding cheaper ticket prices for ALL fans and have unfurled banners of the same ilk 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Makes no sense. Ha Ha Ha 

What is the point of the thick Celtic bigots protesting about high prices 

AFTER THEY HAVE PAID INTO THE STADIUM. 

Directors pissing themselves laughing. 

And twenty ain't fecking plenty as they say. 

Twenty is fecking extortionate. 

LEAVE THE SEATS EMPTY TILL ADULT PRICES ARE UNDER A TENNER.

Eight or nine pounds is just about right for Scottish Sectarian Shite Football. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately, due to Saints fans giving Sectarian Celtic £30 a ticket tonight, nothing will change. 

Sectarianism rules Scottish Football and punters condone it and it will continue meaning we are playing in a league we can't win. 

Expect to pay 31 or 32 pounds next season. 

Mugs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, shull said:

Unfortunately, due to Saints fans giving Sectarian Celtic £30 a ticket tonight, nothing will change. 

Sectarianism rules Scottish Football and punters condone it and it will continue meaning we are playing in a league we can't win. 

Expect to pay 31 or 32 pounds next season. 

Mugs 

Its their money so they can do as they please and having to pay £29 to go to Hearts is that condoning sectarianism 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2019 at 5:46 PM, shull said:

Celtic v St Mirren 

Anybody buying a ticket is complicit and condoning 

Extortion and Sectarianism.. 

Leave the away end empty. 

I would be very surprised if a single person on here gave the slightest f**k what your thoughts were on this or any other subject. Away and get a life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for giving a wee feck. 

You'll be at the match tonight  ?

Who is is your favourite Saints player of all time ?

MR UP HIS OWN ARSE STILL BULLYING IOBS, YE ARSEHOLE  

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mattman said:

You’ll be happy with this shullster

345AE2EA-FBDC-4FFB-86DF-9F599C51A0B5.png

Lot of shite.

What's the point of protesting AFTER PAYING IN ?????

£9 is plenty

£20 is a fecking rip off.

Dafties

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So paying £30 a ticket and going watching ur team sit in and damage limitation from the start, making little to no effort to try and win game is acceptable to people? Why not go out and meet them head on? Total loser mentality...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2019 at 8:56 AM, shull said:

Makes no sense. Ha Ha Ha 

What is the point of the thick Celtic bigots protesting about high prices 

AFTER THEY HAVE PAID INTO THE STADIUM. 

Directors pissing themselves laughing. 

And twenty ain't fecking plenty as they say. 

Twenty is fecking extortionate. 

LEAVE THE SEATS EMPTY TILL ADULT PRICES ARE UNDER A TENNER.

Eight or nine pounds is just about right for Scottish Sectarian Shite Football. 

£8 a game is spot on, not worth a penny more to watch very limited ability footballers...standard is abysmal, atmosphere non existant, food terrible and rip-off...usually bored out ur tits..fecking joke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, paisleysaint1973 said:

Well dont go then 

I don't anymore...not a slave like others who continually bark on about "supporting the team" but continually allow themselves to be made a laughing stock by chairmen ripping them off!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2019 at 9:19 PM, mattman said:

You’ll be happy with this shullster

345AE2EA-FBDC-4FFB-86DF-9F599C51A0B5.png

Imagine sucking in with that mob up there cause they had same banners. Grow some baws and boycott games, twenty plenty my arse. Should be twenty quid for 3 game package.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Imagine sucking in with that mob up there cause they had same banners. Grow some baws and boycott games, twenty plenty my arse. Should be twenty quid for 3 game package.

Settle down little troll.

 

support the team. Not boycott, that’s sevco behaviour. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mattman said:

Settle down little troll.

 

support the team. Not boycott, that’s sevco behaviour. 

Support the team at any cost, thats what ur saying ya clown? So yr happy if it goes to £50 a ticket...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...