Sign in to follow this  
St.Ricky

Our first home match with a crowd

1 hour ago, Fricky-Troll said:

Thankfully can’t see them , just the sheer amount of threads is out of control

He literally has to run around bumping everything so he’s the last person to comment, then gets busy trolling you

I’m serious when I say he honestly ruins this place, not quite single handed but almost

So many posts, so much nothing, quite an achievement. 

Mind when I went to see Scotland in Tibilisi (the one where we basically f**ked up the brilliant Euro 2008 qualifying campaign) the Georgians had weirdly mic’d up the stadium.  Was weird because the stadium was pretty full anyway so seemed unnecessary, but despite how loud it was there was a real falseness to it. You could tell a mile off that it wasn’t the normal natural noise of the crowd. 

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Mind when I went to see Scotland in Tibilisi (the one where we basically f**ked up the brilliant Euro 2008 qualifying campaign) the Georgians had weirdly mic’d up the stadium.  Was weird because the stadium was pretty full anyway so seemed unnecessary, but despite how loud it was there was a real falseness to it. You could tell a mile off that it wasn’t the normal natural noise of the crowd. 

To beat France home and away and not qualify still baffles me.

6 hours ago, Leatherface said:

You need enough points to qualify and Scotland never had enough. It's not hard to work out or baffling.

Being picky with the use of language there methinks. 

Substitute.. Bewildering.