Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
St.Ricky

Our first home match with a crowd

Recommended Posts


27 minutes ago, elvis said:

I see union Berlin are playing crowd noise at there game with schalke we should do the same for our games. 

Let's start recording now. 

Boooooooooooooooooooo

Fecking Boooooooooooooooooooo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, elvis said:

I see union Berlin are playing crowd noise at there game with schalke we should do the same for our games. 

Should do that at games with a crowd as virtually no atmosphere ever at home games, Closest you get is bunch of 50 wee fannies in W7 thinking they are mental.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leatherface said:

Should do that at games with a crowd as virtually no atmosphere ever at home games, Closest you get is bunch of 50 wee fannies in W7 thinking they are mental.

That's a bit harsh. The guys in W7 give it welly at every game. I've found recently that there has been more noise at matches. Could there be more.... Yes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

That's a bit harsh. The guys in W7 give it welly at every game. I've found recently that there has been more noise at matches. Could there be more.... Yes. 

I sat in main stand for many years, could hardly hear them. Moved to W5 and could hear them but not exactly creating any atmosphere, could hear some wee guy with a drum who was doing my fecking head it before I realised the whole experience was a waste of a Sat. Vastly overpriced and total lack of ability players, might go to odd game if I get free ticket etc but my days of paying in and season tickets are long gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

I sat in main stand for many years, could hardly hear them. Moved to W5 and could hear them but not exactly creating any atmosphere, could hear some wee guy with a drum who was doing my fecking head it before I realised the whole experience was a waste of a Sat. Vastly overpriced and total lack of ability players, might go to odd game if I get free ticket etc but my days of paying in and season tickets are long gone.

Each to their own but imo the atmosphere has improved. I wouldn't want to sit too close to the drum though6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2020 at 4:02 PM, santaponsasaint said:
On 6/5/2020 at 7:03 PM, St.Ricky said:
Would you go? 

Yes I would there. In fact wait to get back in our Stadium. Coys

Can't wait. I'll be there if the medical advice allows. Looking forward to it. COYS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fricky-Troll said:


The guy is an attention seeking sad old troll

Quite unbelievable ridiculous amount of shite threads that could in fact be well covered in one - All crap in one place

He is a major factor in the absolute state of this forum

And he has no respect for @div or anyone else as he immediately posts another nothing post behind yours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
And he has no respect for [mention=2]div[/mention] or anyone else as he immediately posts another nothing post behind yours.

Thankfully can’t see them , just the sheer amount of threads is out of control

He literally has to run around bumping everything so he’s the last person to comment, then gets busy trolling you

I’m serious when I say he honestly ruins this place, not quite single handed but almost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...