Managerial Merry Go Round

St.Ricky

Micheal O’Neill strongly rumoured to be going to Aberdeen

This is one that would worry me as Northern Ireland would be looking for a new boss 🫣

37 minutes ago, HSS said:

Micheal O’Neill strongly rumoured to be going to Aberdeen

This is one that would worry me as Northern Ireland would be looking for a new boss 🫣

O'Neill is on a four year contract and a hefty salary wit NI. Not sure the dons would part with the comp and match the wages.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, antrin said:

I think they will go for Robinson 

Radio Scotland was touting Rhys McCabe for a premiership managerial slot and i thought that might be St Johnstone rather than Hibs.  If Robinson goes to Easter rd or elsewhere then I can see us moving for either Don Cowie or for McCabe as a longer shot

It could all come down to results this week, if Dundee pip us to 5th then I can see Robinson moving on for a gig with more money at his disposal and a better chance of honours.  If we secure 5th then I think he is less likely to go, unless a much bigger side come calling on him

4 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

I think they will go for Robinson 

Radio Scotland was touting Rhys McCabe for a premiership managerial slot and i thought that might be St Johnstone rather than Hibs.  If Robinson goes to Easter rd or elsewhere then I can see us moving for either Don Cowie or for McCabe as a longer shot

It could all come down to results this week, if Dundee pip us to 5th then I can see Robinson moving on for a gig with more money at his disposal and a better chance of honours.  If we secure 5th then I think he is less likely to go, unless a much bigger side come calling on him

I've a feeling Gogic would have had the conversation with SR before signing and I'm not sure SR would have pushed to sign him long term if he thought he might move.

2 hours ago, stlucifer said:

I've a feeling Gogic would have had the conversation with SR before signing and I'm not sure SR would have pushed to sign him long term if he thought he might move.

Remember he just up and left Motherwell

I'd imagine Robbo will do what is best for himself and his family, I reckon he knows this league well enough now to know what he can do with a much bigger budget

I'd be surprised if he didn't back himself, but you never know