Has the use of social media damaged education standards?

ALBIONSAINT

On 7/8/2022 at 5:26 PM, errichamp said:

Past studies have found that students who spend more time on social media sites are likely to demonstrate poor academic performance.

This is because they spend time chatting online and making friends on social media sites instead of reading books. This is because social media is associated with inefficient time spending. I agree that most of the time is wasted, but you could also learn things on social media. Therefore, it is us to have to learn them to use it correctly. At asa miami campus, when I was studying there, they did a great job introducing us to the internet.

On 7/8/2022 at 3:26 PM, errichamp said:

Past studies have found that students who spend more time on social media sites are likely to demonstrate poor academic performance.

Harnessing the methods of social media in a learning environment is happening. Slowly at the moment but it will accelerate.

On 7/11/2022 at 10:22 AM, Rascal said:

Harnessing the methods of social media in a learning environment is happening. Slowly at the moment but it will accelerate.

Careful, If you start communicating with them they will gain consciousness become sentient and take over the world !

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, unrealnfs7 said:

If you're a university student, buying a dissertation online may be your best option. Dissertation writing services uk-dissertation.com/ can do the work for you and deliver the completed essay as a digital file, so you can review and approve it. Unlike services, dissertations purchased through work are never resold or reused. When you buy essay from services, you will have a completely original and unique assignment to submit to your university.

I was just looking to buy a dissertation. However, how can I be sure the dissertation will be of sufficient quality? Also how much would this service cost? :) 

I was just looking to buy a dissertation. However, how can I be sure the dissertation will be of sufficient quality? Also how much would this service cost? [emoji4] 
Depends who you want to write it - antrin, Ricky, shull or faraway. Can go from £250 down to £1.36 - not saying which one is worth which price.

2 minutes ago, Slarti said:
6 hours ago, W6er said:
I was just looking to buy a dissertation. However, how can I be sure the dissertation will be of sufficient quality? Also how much would this service cost? emoji4.png 

Depends who you want to write it - antrin, Ricky, shull or faraway. Can go from £250 down to £1.36 - not saying which one is worth which price.

By simply naming me, I’ll send you an invoice for£2.72.

Because I’m worth it.

1 hour ago, Slarti said:
8 hours ago, W6er said:
I was just looking to buy a dissertation. However, how can I be sure the dissertation will be of sufficient quality? Also how much would this service cost? emoji4.png 

If it works on price based on the length of dissertation I’m yer man.  😂