This forum

antrin

33 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Spelling alert.

If your going to wade in on someone's behalf try to get the spelling right and stop whining about violence while throwing out your veiled threats. 

A typo, not spelling. look up the  difference.

Show me a veiled threat that I made, you were the one suggesting that someone should meet you but they would shite themselves. Too much rats piss in your cave on Saturday night certainly loosened your tongue in a most unpleasant way.

11 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

A typo, not spelling. look up the  difference.

Show me a veiled threat that I made, you were the one suggesting that someone should meet you but they would shite themselves. Too much rats piss in your cave on Saturday night certainly loosened your tongue in a most unpleasant way.

A typo? 🤣🤣🤣

Your selective highlighting of posts is making it look like you're upset?;

Let's leave it here, you're not bright enough and it's pointless. 

Edited by faraway saint

18 minutes ago, Albanian Buddy said:

Surely that is all the more reason just to completely ignore?

What’s the point in continuing to get angry over this?

On that I shall kindly excuse myself from any further discussion. Life is way too short.

Maybe you didn't subscribe to the forum at the time when Shull and the Phantom Bantam were pals.  He is more than able to look after himself but to watch the way those two went after Antin, Isle of Bute Saint, Lord Pityme and a few others with their incessant baiting was less than edifying.

I don''t think Antrin is in the least troubled by these guys, more that it amuses him to point out the nonsense levels on a forum he used to enjoy posting on.  If he thinks we can get back to the very enjoyable debate we used to have then he is sadly mistaken, that's all I'll say.  People who wouldn't say a word to you in real settings are revelling in the anonymous hard-man schtick and they love it too much to let it go.  They actually think every lost poster is a wee victory for them.

8 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

Maybe you didn't subscribe to the forum at the time when Shull and the Phantom Bantam were pals.  He is more than able to look after himself but to watch the way those two went after Antin, Isle of Bute Saint, Lord Pityme and a few others with their incessant baiting was less than edifying.

I don''t think Antrin is in the least troubled by these guys, more that it amuses him to point out the nonsense levels on a forum he used to enjoy posting on.  If he thinks we can get back to the very enjoyable debate we used to have then he is sadly mistaken, that's all I'll say.  People who wouldn't say a word to you in real settings are revelling in the anonymous hard-man schtick and they love it too much to let it go.  They actually think every lost poster is a wee victory for them.

Hikarious.

Again, selective memory as the forum members you mention had many other members who "went after" them, as you so eloquently put it. 

Time you had a wee nap, you're losing the plot. 

35 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

All our yesterdays .... you should write a book on the history of this forum....  get a wee labrador puppy to market it for you.... 

5 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

Let me address this pile of pish now that I have more time.

First of all antrin, another spelling mistake, you're having a nightmare, was NEVER at the wrong end of any incessant baiting by me or shull. If you can dig up the proof, please do. 

Isle of Bute saint, nice but dim, was a victim of his own making you've got some neck having a pop at me for having a drink on Saturday night when HIS drunken ramblings were a regular feature on here and followed him, in another guise, over to Pie & Bovril where agion down to his own making, he was roundly pissed upon by numerous people.

Now, saving the best till last, Lord Pityme wasn't called Lord Lookatme, for nothing and, again was pissed on by half the forum, certainly not just by me or shull.

So, to summarise, if you're going to play the knight in shining armour get your fecking facts straight.

Thanks a million. 

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, so crawl back under your keybord. 🤣🤣🤣

You called someone else out for bad spelling... using bad spelling. 😂😂😂

I suppose deflection is needed to try and save face. Both of them!

You said you had me on ignore.

That was obviously a lie.

Found out.

Muppet. 

You may think it is your playground bully boy... but only one of us has gone running to teacher to have the other banned. Coward. 

Bullies don't like being stood up to. You are the ultimate proof. Muppet 

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

You called someone else out for bad spelling... using bad spelling. 😂😂😂

I suppose deflection is needed to try and save face. Both of them!

You said you had me on ignore.

That was obviously a lie.

Found out.

Muppet. 

You may think it is your playground bully boy... but only one of us has gone running to teacher to have the other banned. Coward. 

Bullies don't like being stood up to. You are the ultimate proof. Muppet 

I'm sorry. 🤣🤣🤣

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I'm sorry. 🤣🤣🤣

I'm still not on ignore then? As you previously stated.

I suppose when you can go crying to others for hauners to have me banned, your need to stalk me outweighs your lack of scruples. Muppet.  😂😂😂😂

Edited by BuddieinEK

4 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I'm still not on ignore then? As you previously stated.

I suppose when you can go crying to others for hauners to have me banned, your need to stalk me outweighs your lack of scruples. Muppet.  😂😂😂😂

Leave me alone, you're scaring me, pweeeeese? 🤣🤣🤣

You better calm down, you could have an aneurism.  🤪

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Leave me alone, you're scaring me, pweeeeese? 🤣🤣🤣

You better calm down, you could have an aneurism.  🤪

Simple solution bully boy.

Put me on ignore like you said you had done when you blatantly lied.

Alternatively, go crying to teacher and have me banned for sanding up to your incessant bullying! 

Muppet. 😂😂😂

One armed waiters...

They can dish it out but they can't take it! 😂

4 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Simple solution bully boy.

Put me on ignore like you said you had done when you blatantly lied.

Alternatively, go crying to teacher and have me banned for sanding up to your incessant bullying! 

Muppet. 😂😂😂

One armed waiters...

They can dish it out but they can't take it! 😂

Another copy and paste post. :lol: