2. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  3. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  4. You've chosen to ignore content by shull. Options 
  5. Yesterday
  6. You've chosen to ignore content by Long John Baldy. Options 
  7. You've chosen to ignore content by Long John Baldy. Options 

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

In other news..... The main forum has reported a 675% drop in posts and a 94% drop in threads in 2024..... it must be noted that the sin bin section has shown the reverse trend with posts up a staggering 1673% ..... and threads up a mindboggling 3189% . ... no enquiry necessary obviously 😴😴😴😴😴

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/22/2024 at 10:53 AM, antrin said:

… that I've recently read, found interesting and think other Buddies might also enjoy.

First…

is this fine early history of St Mirren that I'm sure a few on here have previously stumbled upon…

https://www.scottishsporthistory.com/uploads/3/3/6/0/3360867/st_mirren_history_1924.pdf

It’s found in Andy Mitchell’s fine, wide-ranging, eclectic website exploring Scottish Porting History.

https://www.scottishsporthistory.com

…and secondly a “recent” (2013) sociological examination of how Hibbie and Hertz fans regard their “bigotry” and rivalry, if at all…

https://www.pure.ed.ac.uk/ws/portalfiles/portal/15242619/Is_football_bigotry_confined_to_the_west_of_Scotland.pdf

eta:

and see page 17 of the Saints history (above) for an amazing photo of the “New Greater Love Street Ground” in 1921.

ZERO replies so far. :lol:

7 hours ago, antrin said:

Fuxake!!

So much shite - so few posters.

i wonder why buddies don’t engage…. 🥺

Like they engage with the enthralling threads you start? :wacko:

Some brass neck. :byebye

On 11/22/2021 at 12:13 AM, antrin said:

It’s a wall to wall wank-tank, these days.

Are there no normal Buddies left?

1. Yesterday
  2. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  3. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  4. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  5. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  6. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  7. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  8. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  9. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  10. You've chosen to ignore content by shull. Options 
  11. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  12. You've chosen to ignore content by shull. Options 
  13. shull

Divers And Cheats

shull replied to shull's topic in Other Football

You've chosen to ignore content by shull. Options 

Very few it seems.

• 1 month later...

'THIS FORUM' is fooked. The amount of non related saints activity and far too many pointless threads have completely ruined this forum. The countless pointless threads and posts have drenched the forum more than dens park. I would suggest a severe thinning of the forum and a limit of 3 posts a day per person if the forum is to survive. It would be a shame to see it disappear altogether but it looks like it is heading that way unless restructured.

12 minutes ago, truesaint said:

'THIS FORUM' is fooked. The amount of non related saints activity and far too many pointless threads have completely ruined this forum. The countless pointless threads and posts have drenched the forum more than dens park. I would suggest a severe thinning of the forum and a limit of 3 posts a day per person if the forum is to survive. It would be a shame to see it disappear altogether but it looks like it is heading that way unless restructured.

Start a St Mirren Topic.

Reply to St Mirren related Threads.

Ignore non St Mirren content.

Sorted for you buddie.

MAKE THE ST MIRREN FORUM GREAT AGAIN.

INSTEAD OF PUTTING THE BOOT IN.

To help .

A moderator or two to keep an eye on things. Only need them around 10 minutes a day to read over content. Must read every post every day to keep things in context.

Volunteer to Div, if interested.

30 minutes ago, truesaint said:

It's become a receptacle for conspiracy theorists, racists who think they aren't letting it show, inane drively vids of social nuisances doing "audits"  and essays on "what we did on our holiday". 

3 minutes ago, shull said:

To help .

A moderator or two to keep an eye on things. Only need them around 10 minutes a day to read over content. Must read every post every day to keep things in context.

Volunteer to Div, if interested.

Could we borrow a moderator from Pie & Bovril for a short spell each and every day. They seem to have a few and efficient Mods.

3 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

It's become a receptacle for conspiracy theorists, racists who think they aren't letting it show, inane drively vids of social nuisances doing "audits"  and essays on "what we did on our holiday". 

ignore what doesn't interest you and concentrate and contribute to what you prefer.

Start your own content.

Just now, shull said:

ignore what doesn't interest you and concentrate and contribute to what you prefer.

Start your own content.

You are asking people who want to talk about St Mirren and maybe a few general interest topics to ignore 90% of the drivel posted?

Most people would simply go elsewhere.

Take your own advice, if you don't like my posts don't read them

10 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

You are asking people who want to talk about St Mirren and maybe a few general interest topics to ignore 90% of the drivel posted?

Most people would simply go elsewhere.

Take your own advice, if you don't like my posts don't read them

Yes, people should ignore as much or as little as they wish.

I read all your posts. I agree with quite a few and disagree with some. No way would I stop you posting whatever you wish to contribute.

Back to St Mirren, we have lots of members on here. They all have stacks of memories , good or bad, regarding supporting our wonderful club.

Let's be having them on General Discussion, either start new topics or contribute to threads already there.

Post any more suggestions to help.

1 hour ago, shull said:

Back to St Mirren, we have lots of members on here. They all have stacks of memories , good or bad, regarding supporting our wonderful club.

Let's be having them on General Discussion, either start new topics or contribute to threads already there.

Post any more suggestions to help.

Apart from one member who claims to have grown up a stones throw away from the old stadium who never contributes memories about the club.  Maybe there was an Andrew Street Loyal bus that left for Govan and beyond every Saturday.

Lots of SMFC oriented folks around. I have to admit that I prefer content posted by people going to or who have been at the games whilst realising that some posters may not be financially, health wise or have carer duties that prevent them from going. Help a Buddy is a great idea

6 hours ago, shull said:

BRING BACK GREEN AND RED DOTS .

JUST FOR FUN

If I gave yourself, Rascal or Antrin a "green dot" and none to Faraway Ranger, he'd be on to the moderator right away.  Tiny Tears must be "top of the leaderboard" at all costs.

He's already caused the "like" function to be removed and I personally think he won't be happy until everyone that he doesn't like/agree with is removed from the forum and it's just him and his "friends" left.  Saint_Sad right enough!

3 hours ago, Rascal said:

Lots of SMFC oriented folks around. I have to admit that I prefer content posted by people going to or who have been at the games whilst realising that some posters may not be financially, health wise or have carer duties that prevent them from going. Help a Buddy is a great idea

Well said, Sir.

On 4/6/2024 at 11:54 PM, antrin said:

First sign of madness talking to yourself they say :rolleyes:

12 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

Chill Gerald 😅