Reasons for optimism

2 hours ago, Rascal said:

Who mentioned Laxative?

Leave talk of bowel movements to us older guys W6

Each season I start with the thought that survival in the top league is the target.

Anything else is a bonus - in other words we don't need to run any faster than the bottom two clubs to escape.

I would call that pragmatism.

What would I like? A European Place.

It was my attempt at a joke. :( If someone's 'full of shit', they could have a very bad case of constipation. 

6. There are bound to be two clubs teams worse than us, as Rascal has pointed out. :) 

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well we go into international break top 4 & unbeaten with a team that looks as good as any team in this league and I include the ugly sisters in that would I swap any of their players for ours nah probably not.

Depending on results today Motherwell could be top of the league with St Mirren, Ross County & Dundee top 6 and Hearts, Aberdeen & Hibs somewhere down the bottom could be a very interesting season ahead.

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

Well we go into international break top 4 & unbeaten with a team that looks as good as any team in this league and I include the ugly sisters in that would I swap any of their players for ours nah probably not.

Depending on results today Motherwell could be top of the league with St Mirren, Ross County & Dundee top 6 and Hearts, Aberdeen & Hibs somewhere down the bottom could be a very interesting season ahead.

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk

Apart from the swapping bit I pretty much agree. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...