St.Mirren v Hearts 23/09/2023

Is this match definitely gonna be 15:00 on the Saturday or could it move to Sunday ?  I think there is already one TV game that weekend (Livi v C**tic) 

thanks
If Hearts qualify for Europa Conference League group stage, Matchday 1 of that is on 21st of September so that match would mean our match moving to the Sunday.

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Bollocks, I’m up that weekend and intended going to the game. Flying back on the Sunday 😩.

What about the Aberdeen game on 26th August? Are they likely to have a Europa League game the Thursday before? Up that weekend too and similarly flying back on the Sunday. 

Think I might have found the answer to my own question. 
It looks like this year the 3rd place team simply goes straight into the conference group stage. Last season Hearts got a shot at a Europa League play off before being guaranteed to drop into the conference group stage. 
So looks like I’m ok for the Aberdeen game and just need to hope Hearts get gubbed in their first round. 

47 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Bollocks! Commentator on tonight’s Hibs game says Aberdeen are in the Europa League play off. 
If that’s the case, why hasn’t our game against them already been moved to the Sunday if they are guaranteed to be playing on the preceding Thursday night?

3 posts in a row mate...dont go all Shull on us 😉

Well then what I thought was a simple question turned out to have all sorts of answers ! 

basically we won’t know for definite until 17th august. If Hearts have beaten Rosenberg they will be in the Conf league and our game v them will be Sunday 24th Sep.

However if the JTs lose to Rosenberg then they’re oot and we’ll batter them on the Saturday 23rd Sep. 

thanks all, glad I asked !

• div changed the title to St.Mirren v Hearts 23/09/2023
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Brixton Buddie said:

F A I… L E D….  and if ye cannae spell it then here’s what it says… Hearts inglorious Hearts….

so after that debacle, this confirms our game vs the Tarts will definitely go ahead as planned on Saturday 23rd 1500? Shout if you think different.

(shame as I needed it to move to Sunday to get to it) 

Sorry Brixton. I was the opposite. I needed them to get gubbed in Europe so it was on the a Saturday. 
You win some you lose some. 😀