Shitey Sevco v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 3/12/23

shull

On 9/8/2023 at 3:23 AM, Warrior Saint said:

Great response so fartaway creepy could laugh, other gimpy cheer leader be along shortly....u really are a scumbag.....hurry up with ur new witty response, move....

Were you bullied as a child ? A def cry for help .... there are better suited forums  and orgs for your mental health state.  

Contact a Samaritan

If you need someone to talk to, they will listen. They won't judge or tell you what to do.

Probably best you talk rather than type when you contact them...

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

He can't,  he's barred. 🤣

Wish his drivel was barred on here...he has in his mind i am female... thats pretty worrying... unless of course he is also showing his sexist side that is insulting to be female...all sort of issues needing addressed... 

3 hours ago, Warrior Saint said:

Hahaha, wee bitchy cheer leader for a guy who isn't even a Saints fan.....your fecking creepier than he is....run along ya wee fud....

If you are ever brave enough to meet me...going to Hearts game...i will prove my Saints support by taking my black and white scarf and ringing your neck.. come on Keyboard...man up 🐓🐓🐓🐓

Like last Saturday, this one is also turning into Ned night.

A couple of babychams and true colours are being illustrated.

A couple are willing to put Saints fans in serious injury danger , get a prison sentence, because of typed words on a football forum .

• 2 weeks later...