That's Life

shull

19 hours ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

He has balls of steel. Soft toes though 😂

So this guy essentially goes around filming people's interactions with the police and antagonising political activists?

I have no time for Communism, which is widely reported to have been responsible for 100 million people's deaths last century, having spawned the likes of Pol Pot, Mao and Stalin, but why bother them? It would have been different had he gone their with the intention of debating with them in a civilised manner, in which case they would have looked like idiots had they been rude to him. However, it's natural for folk to react adversely when they have a camera put in their faces and then responding with childish insults makes him look like an idiot, even if he was reacting to being called a 'knobhead'.

He basically strikes me as a guy with too much time on his hands. 

4 minutes ago, W6er said:

So this guy essentially goes around filming people's interactions with the police and antagonising political activists?

I have no time for Communism, which is widely reported to have been responsible for 100 million people's deaths last century, having spawned the likes of Pol Pot, Mao and Stalin, but why bother them? It would have been different had he gone their with the intention of debating with them in a civilised manner, in which case they would have looked like idiots had they been rude to him. However, it's natural for folk to react adversely when they have a camera put in their faces and then responding with childish insults makes him look like an idiot, even if he was reacting to being called a 'knobhead'.

It's basically just a dickhead who has found something that he can do to annoy people that isn't against the law.  There are quite a few of them on You Tube.

11 minutes ago, W6er said:

It's his job being a full time youtuber .

1 minute ago, shull said:

It's his job being a full time youtuber .

🤣

6 minutes ago, Slarti said:

It's basically just a dickhead who has found something that he can do to annoy people that isn't against the law.  There are quite a few of them on You Tube.

Aye, I have to concede it made quite compelling viewing in a sort of cringing way. The Communists' reaction was a bit embarrassing. Why not just ignore him, or try to engage him in political talk? I think that's what I would have done. He'd likely have got bored and left. Additionally, him having the camera means he has the advantage of being able to the edit footage.

He's clearly looking for a reaction and he got one. Thus he gets viewers and it makes him money and folk like me, who'd never previously heard of him, start discussing him on the net. The fact is, from what I have seen, he's got nothing of value to offer accept provoking folk...which is actually quite interesting.

A better reaction would have been, "How can I help you, sir? Are you interested in joining us? If you have any questions about Marxism, I'd be happy to answer them." Calling him a 'knobhead' is just silly.

7 hours ago, W6er said:

🤣

Aye, I have to concede it made quite compelling viewing in a sort of cringing way. The Communists' reaction was a bit embarrassing. Why not just ignore him, or try to engage him in political talk? I think that's what I would have done. He'd likely have got bored and left. Additionally, him having the camera means he has the advantage of being able to the edit footage.

He's clearly looking for a reaction and he got one. Thus he gets viewers and it makes him money and folk like me, who'd never previously heard of him, start discussing him on the net. The fact is, from what I have seen, he's got nothing of value to offer accept provoking folk...which is actually quite interesting.

A better reaction would have been, "How can I help you, sir? Are you interested in joining us? If you have any questions about Marxism, I'd be happy to answer them." Calling him a 'knobhead' is just silly.

It’s what passes for entertainment on tinternet now days. I only knew about him from Shull posting it, he can be pretty obnoxious to people who don’t deserve it. 
ps Charlie Veitch not Shull. 

Edited by ALBIONSAINT

7 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

This guy is more my pace (and he is a Buddie) 

🤣

Is it a parody? "I scored the lounge 7.2 out of 10."

Subtle humour. :) 

I didn't watch to the end, but First Class is never worth it. I got on a train from Birmingham to London a few weeks back and unintentionally found myself sitting in the First Class carriage. I was going to move, but a fellow passenger told me none of them sitting in there were First Class and the ticket inspector didn't care. He was right. 

3 minutes ago, W6er said:

🤣

Is it a parody? "I scored the lounge 7.2 out of 10."

Subtle humour. :) 

I didn't watch to the end, but First Class is never worth it. I got on a train from Birmingham to London a few weeks back and unintentionally found myself sitting in the First Class carriage. I was going to move, but a fellow passenger told me none of them sitting in there were First Class and the ticket inspector didn't care. He was right. 

Big difference in price (£48 or £8) for basically some shortbread and canned water. He also made a video (and wrote a book) about the longest train journey in the world (you can’t do it now because of all the conflicts) started in Portugal and ended in Indonesia I think. 

This guy is more my pace (and he is a Buddie) 

He's not very good with the maths though. The minimum difference between standard and 1st class wouldn't be between the cheapest standard fare and the cheapest 1st class fare, it would be between the dearest standard and cheapest 1st class.

Just sayin', like.

19 hours ago, W6er said:

🤣

From the little I watched of it - this was certainly not the first time he’d been there and been provocative.

I suspected that “You’re a knobhead.” was an accurate depiction… which he then went on to confirm.

I stopped watching- tedious uninformative shit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...