Not in the top 10

And according to this website, we have the 21st biggest football stadium in Scotland:-

https://football.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Scottish_stadiums_by_capacity

So we're the 11th biggest club with the 21st biggest stadium - yet in the largest town in Scotland.

Edited by northstbuddie

St Johnstone  have won 3 cups on last ten years TBF...the fact they have zero support and are in a relegation battle seems to slipped peoples mind.

Anyway in my head st Mirren are the greatest team the world has ever seen...Celtic won European Cup we beat them 4 nil end of 🍻🍻🍻🍺🍺

13 hours ago, DougJamie said:

St Johnstone  have won 3 cups on last ten years TBF...the fact they have zero support and are in a relegation battle seems to slipped peoples mind.

Anyway in my head st Mirren are the greatest team the world has ever seen...Celtic won European Cup we beat them 4 nil end of 🍻🍻🍻🍺🍺

And Scotland are the best team in the world. england won the world cup in "that year". We hammered them in their own patch the following one.

9 hours ago, stlucifer said:

And Scotland are the best team in the world. england won the world cup in "that year". We hammered them in their own patch the following one.

Yup mate....and I got a birdie at 8th at Largs....Tiger hasn't