All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Is he not possibly talking about an ex-St.Mirren player. R S
  3. Yesterday
  4. Or the ones who moved there and voted to leave the EU. They aren't migrants though, they are ex-pats.
  5. Not me then, I liked Lucy Lawless.
  6. To be fair, it didn't do Denmark any harm, drafted in at the last minute and won the tournament.
  7. I can’t imagine this would be true. It doesn’t make sense to openly invite them into one of our home ends for financial reasons then deny the opportunity of further financial gain from the little scrotes sneaking into the remaining home ends, while also denying our non ST holders the chance to go. If they were to hand one extra stand to the bigots while denying our non ST fans entry, then that would be absolutely outrageous. I’m no big fan of the board right now but I can’t imagine they would step down to that level.
  8. Unfortunately instead of outrage, this is the sort of thing that will actually appeal to all the xenophobic cunts out there.
  9. Nope. Love foreign food as long as it's not spicy. Snails, octopus, rabbit, sardines, black squid ink risotto with fried baby squid mmmmmm [emoji16] Oh, and a nice wee Scottish breakfast [emoji6]
  10. And the fvukwits that will have the same mindset are the ones that you hear in Spain on their holidays complaining about the foreign sh!te getting served up. Didn't you do that the last time you were abroad? Said you preferred Haggis & chips?
  11. Danny Mullen scored 5 league goals last season. [emoji848]
  12. I thought the 5 goals was tongue in cheek.
  13. And the fvukwits that will have the same mindset are the ones that you hear in Spain on their holidays complaining about the foreign sh!te getting served up.
  14. Wish to f**k he was so he could make you disappear.
  15. Wasn’t sure where to post this ; Newcastle United had their lowest home crowd since 2010 last week 42,000 Now giving away 10,000 FREE season tickets for remaining games Product on the pitch or price lowering crowds ?
  16. State of this. Dog whistle racism from a prime minister
  17. Can't be Obika, he's not as good as that.
  18. A see a derby county fan is raging on Twitter about his clubs signing targets,he says "forest linked to lyleTaylor and we linked to a st.mirren player that has scored 5 goals in 900 games" obviously 900 games tongue in cheek but who is the buds player he talking about?
  19. We are free. Welcome back to us big Cuz.
  20. An OK player. Don't think he's outstanding. Personally I was hoping for somebody better and more experienced in Jan. Has sold a fair number of goals this year. Broadfoot is a better defender in my opinion. Hladky, Magennis, Flynn, Foley, P McGinn all also better players in their respective positions and more important to the team. A number are just as good as him.
  1. Load more activity