All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. https://mobile.twitter.com/saintmirrenfc/status/1130111882877181952 Lots of unhappy supporters
  3. Back on the topic of whether some people are worse than others, wonder what @Isle Of Bute Saint thinks of the people who did this:- Some people are just utter scum
  4. My team? Is this you back to thinking I’m a Sevco fan for no clear reason? Very disappointing to see this from one of our own ‘fans’ it’s bad enough fans of the bigot brothers assume we favour one of those clubs. Biggest lie from you since the one where you said it was your last post on the subject GLS confirmed it allowed for an increased 10% to our player budget, are you saying he lied?
  5. Coming from forum twat...most boring poster ever...fact...
  6. GLS confirmed you were right! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] Oh my aching side. That's not spin... That is delusion! You ARE funny. I'll give you that much. Lies, misdirection and spin galore.. a master baiter... but an unconscious comedian! How is your team getting on? Surprised you are posting this afternoon! MUMMY! HAUNERS! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji56]
  7. Message on site saying st now uploadable. Been on and have my own seat on my card. No probs. Two minutes top.
  8. One hard tackle early doors and he hides for the full 90. Risky though, the way refs treat us!
  9. I told you that cross-eye would land you in trouble Clarence! [emoji12] [emoji23]
  10. Tic 1 v 1 Hearts Hibs 1 v 1 Dons Killie 1 v 0 Sevco Almost half time
  11. I was messaged about an hour after my post by mate saying it looked like it had been sorted but still nonsense that it happened
  12. True, but I wouldn't underestimate the pressure on both teams... a big prize at stake for only one of us, and a big psychological kick in the teeth for the other... In many ways it feels unfair - the Fakes would have easily beaten Hamilton had they needed the points. I actually think the top league would be far better with us and Utd in it and not Hamilton - next again season hopefully with us in for the 3rd season in a row...
  13. That's absolutely bang out of order. A while back I got pulled up for staring at a guy that I did not notice. What the f**k are you staring at. I just laughed which made him more angry. Can't be doing with nut jobs like that.
  14. Today
  15. I heard chit chat that we were getting 2000 tickets, which would be enough
  16. I think they have more thread than just the cheat. Sanfranko, Clark and Sow are all capable of goals. I am not saying any of them are top Premiership class, but we need to be tighter at marking than we were against Dee yesterday. Yes, this ^^^ players like him don't like a kicking early on... but we also need to keep 11 on the park too. Last time we were well beaten in the middle of the park too. This is why we need to get right in about them and give them no time to think. Hodson, McGinn, Flynn and Magennis for me in their. Muzek and Popescu need to bring their A game for this one too after poorer games against Dee.
  17. Take your common sense and rationale elsewhere. You should know it is not welcome around these parts.
  18. Sensational display to lift his world title, a credit to Scotland and a great night at the Hydro. Next up is Prograis-I hope we can get that fight in Scotland.
  19. McMullen has a weak spot we have all seen. He hates being ruffled. We need to put in a couple of crunching tackles.
  20. I think there were issues with a few people expecting to take the seats detailed on their tickets only to find members of the singing section already there. I saw a young lad being ejected early doors from the area above the main steps. I had the pleasure of being berated by a so called saints fan at half time for having the temerity to look at my phone as I walked to the toilets, making his point wasn't enough and he had to keep yapping at me to the extent that I had to get the cops to intervene.
  21. Liverpool spend half a billion, united spend half a billion, city spend half a billion. Spurs and arsenal could've spent similar but built new stadiums instead. Yet only city are the bad guys [emoji848]
  22. It does beggar belief that anyone would actively sit there picking apart our recent great form looking for negative things to say. I suppose that's the character of some people.
  23. You can call me names all you like but it was you who jumped on both slarti here and myself on another thread and told us we were ridiculous to call humans animals, and then pissed off after being challenged on what YOUR alternative view was. All we are asking is what is your alternative view and what makes your view so powerful that it justifies ridiculing those of us who use over 150 years of science to back our position that humans are animals. It's crystal clear that you are too afraid of answering that in case you sound like a crazy f**ker but that's your choice. Your childish stroppy response to being challenged is your problem not mine.
  1. Load more activity