• Latest Topics

• Brilliant. The forum simpleton calling millions of people stupid, the most ironic post EVER on B&W Army. The NHS has ALWAYS swallowed money like it's going out of fashion and it's never enough. As for the service, that's NOT what I was saying and, yet again, you change the direction, what a walloper.  Brussels calling the shots WAS a factor for many...............here's a few......... Bananas cannot be too bendy  Water does not hydrate you.  Fishing quotas, resulting in tons of dead fish being thrown back into the sea.  Anyhow, aye Brexit was a "no" from me but I don't go crying about it when it didn't go the way I wanted, unlike you.   
    • Enough for a voting majority were, yes. Both in the Brexit vote & then for backing serial liar, Boris Johnson.  The NHS has prospered and delivered a far better service in decades gone by. To think it’s ‘stupid’ to think it could be run better is utterly redundant. We literally have historic evidence it can be ran far better 🤦‍♂️ And obviously voting no was the right call. Yet again, we know this by literal evidence of what has happened since we left.  Brussels calling the shots was an hilarious argument for Brexit. Like there was any real chance we would have been able to take back full sovereignty with a land border with ROI 😂😂 Brexit delivered all the pain & never even gave back sovereignty. Anyone that backed it got exactly what they deserved. Just a shame the rest of us got the same. 
    • Talk about exotic photo shit, sorry photo shoot, locations Here's hoping it doesn't come with a free Cleveland Steamer in the bag
  • Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.