Jump to content

FTOF

Latest Scores

Recommended Posts

He's been jaked all day long.
That's fair enough.
Maybe when he is sober, he can explain the stramash above. :blink:


The stramash is that you are a forum SPOILER and only ever appear on my feed as
SPOILER unless someone quotes you.

Did I type that slowly enough for you to understand?.

PS... It was a rhetorical question.

Don't bother answering.

I truly have no interest whatsoever in anything you have to say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

 


The stramash is that you are a forum SPOILER and only ever appear on my feed as
SPOILER unless someone quotes you.

Did I type that slowly enough for you to understand?.

PS... It was a rhetorical question.

Don't bother answering.

I truly have no interest whatsoever in anything you have to say.

 

So what were your 2 jaked posts all about ?

You better tell Div that the IGNORE FUNCTION aint working.

Not that you ever ignore me anyway.

You lap up every one of my posts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
So what were your 2 jaked posts all about ?
You better tell Div that the IGNORE FUNCTION aint working.
Not that you ever ignore me anyway.
You lap up every one of my posts.


What part of "don't bother answering" don't you understand thicko?

Another rhetorical question.

DO NOT ANSWER PLEASE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

 


What part of "don't bother answering" don't you understand thicko?

Another rhetorical question.

DO NOT ANSWER PLEASE.

 

Night night Pet :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

 


What part of "don't bother answering" don't you understand thicko?

Another rhetorical question.

DO NOT ANSWER PLEASE.

 

While everybody has a choice to make to ignore somebody but, FFS, stop talking about them or, even worse, to them.

If you really ignore anybody things settle down.

Gies piece the pair o ye! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, faraway saint said:

While everybody has a choice to make to ignore somebody but, FFS, stop talking about them or, even worse, to them.

If you really ignore anybody things settle down.

Gies piece the pair o ye! 

YOU ARE NOW ON SKIM MODE  :double

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

While everybody has a choice to make to ignore somebody but, FFS, stop talking about them or, even worse, to them.

If you really ignore anybody things settle down.

Gies piece the pair o ye! 

He is totally obsessed with my Forum content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Currently watching Italy v Sweden

 

0-0 , 8 minutes to go with Italy behind 0-1 on agg.

 

Awaiting the Italy ‘penalty’ and It didnae come.

 

Shame. :P

 

Aye, shame. :rolleyes:

No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 Draw  Italy v Sweden(Full Time Result) 13/11/2017 None
31/10
Win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, guinness said:

Eriksen is a player. Lovely third goal.

I watch him quite a lot, on his game, class, but not consistent, like the first  leg in this tie.

Both the Irish teams and Scotland have nothing like him in their squads.

Wales have Bale.

England have a few half decent players who can turn a game. 

Down here in England it was pointed out, by a Man City fan, the glory days on Scottish players featuring in most of the best teams in England have gone. 

Sadly true. 

Who was the last player we had that could feature or star in a top side? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

I watch him quite a lot, on his game, class, but not consistent, like the first  leg in this tie.

Both the Irish teams and Scotland have nothing like him in their squads.

Wales have Bale.

England have a few half decent players who can turn a game. 

Down here in England it was pointed out, by a Man City fan, the glory days on Scottish players featuring in most of the best teams in England have gone. 

Sadly true. 

Who was the last player we had that could feature or star in a top side? 

Peter Leonard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×