I'm Listening To....

Bud the Baker

Actually he was born and lives in Gothenburg Sweden and is the son of Argentinean parents. Dinner parties are a source of good conversations and this album wont stop that, conversations at the dinner party that is.

232055[/snapback]

I stand corrected LS. :)

Are you going to this year gig?

Hadn't really thought about it, but haven't seen them for years so that may be a good shout. i assume it's March 17th as usual?

I listen to them - on they "am stressed and need something to calm me - that am gonna listen to but not get more stressed"  A like them - its the kind of songs u listen but dont hear it!!  Which is best for destressing!!!

232256[/snapback]

Yeah....ye should see some of the crap music I've collected over the years though.Don't know why I bought half of it.I'm still at that stage,even now,when I hear a good tune from a band,buy their Album,only to find out that the rest of it is complete Kack!

Yeah....ye should see some of the crap music I've collected over the years though.Don't know why I bought half of it.I'm still at that stage,even now,when I hear a good tune from a band,buy their Album,only to find out that the rest of it is complete Kack!

232263[/snapback]

Me2 - have some albums u cringe when u realise u still have them, even worse when u put them on, and even worse when u realise u like them and give them a re - birth!!!! Did the good song kack album with Damien Rice - a dont think a even like the song that a once termed as good!!! :lol::lol:

Snow Patrol-Final Straw,, forgot how good it was,, sorry to the usual crew i know its to commercial,, but what the hell

232242[/snapback]

thats a great album. i've never seen them live but would really like to.

i'm currently listening to the new artic monkeys album whoch i purchased yesterday. couple of greats on it, couple of no bads and a couple of very average tunes.

all in all it wasnt the worst purchase i've ever made

Me2 - have some albums u cringe when u realise u still have them, even worse when u put them on, and even worse when u realise u like them and give them a re - birth!!!!  Did the good song kack album with Damien Rice - a dont think a even like the song that a once termed as good!!! :lol:  :lol:

232282[/snapback]

Exactly! :lol::lol:

Just discovered a stash of NOW 23(or whatever) Albums on cassette last night.Didnae even know I had bought them.Absolute mince they are too.One of those things ye buy probably under the heading of ..." It'll be good for a party!" :lol:

Exactly!  :lol:  :lol:

Just discovered a stash of NOW 23(or whatever) Albums on cassette last night.Didnae even know I had bought them.Absolute mince they are too.One of those things ye buy probably under the heading of ..." It'll be good for a party!"  :lol:

232296[/snapback]

Right now am listening to the arsehole 3 computers up, blaring music through his mp3 which a can hear and everyone else!! Its toal sh*te also - like heavy metal with no words!! AAGH <_<<_<:fire:fire2:fire:fire2

I know that, I work for Northumbria University. :wink:

232333[/snapback]

well im listening to nothing some big fat guy went and told him to shut it up - so he did YEAh, oh revelation - he just left - stormed out nearly in tears!! YES - :lol::lol::lol:Edited to say - in relation to annoying idiot playing music loud!!

Edited by SeaSideBud

Happy memories of the Toon. It was still Newcastle Poly when I was there, Roy Aitken was playing for United and the Gallowgate End still terracing! :spud5

Sit Down by James was the biggie at the Students Union.

232350[/snapback]

It was the Poly, when I first started working there.

I'm listening to the radio of the joiner, who is fitting our new yard gate - just to keep the thread on subject, before the 'chatroom police' come & get us. :lol:

Grandaddy - The Sophtware Slump

232355[/snapback]

:shockaroony :shockaroony :shockaroony ??????

Flippin' 'eck!!! For some reason I just didn't equate Bill Lees and Grandaddy as being compatible. Shows how wrong ye can be! :lol:

As for me, I'm listening to an album called Blood On The Tracks by a guy called Bob Dylan. A completely obscure American singer/songwriter who hardly anyone has heard of, he has a mere cult following, is utterly non-commercial and therefore has sold absolutely no albums to speak of. Cool? I’m totally ice-box. :rolleyes: