Far Flung Fud Club

faraway saint

Any F-F-FClub7 members posting a picture of of themselves wearing their F-F-FClub7 t-shirts in a busy pub, cheering on St Mirren with the replay in the background, and spending the money equivalent of ticket price for St Mirren Park would go some way to making this loving local*, proud of those individuals.

Couch potatoes who intend to park their arse in the house needn't bother.

*loving local (noun:a form of endearment never aimed at me.)

Wait a minute, who made you god? :blink: Give me a break, surely a picture with my son (Just ordered his T-Shirt) proudly wearing aforementioned T-Shirts and scarves (If they ever arrive :rolleyes: ) jumping about like mad when we score a goal (Fingers crossed) is enough? :rolleyes:

Anyway, your never oot o' here, admit it, your angling for a membership? :whistle

:P

Edited by faraway saint

Wait a minute, who made you god? :blink: Give me a break, surely a picture with my son (Just ordered his T-Shirt) proudly wearing aforementioned T-Shirts and scarves (If they ever arrive :rolleyes: ) jumping about like mad when we score a goal (Fingers crossed) is enough? :rolleyes:

Anyway, your never oot o' here, admit it, your angling for a membership? :whistle

:P

I never claimed god status. :P

And, thanks, but no need for membership. Coming on here to have a laugh is excuse enough. :D

Not to mention post count. posti.gif

Glad to be of service to you, got to keep you happy. :wink:

You really need to get to bed at a reasonable time, posting at 2 o'clock in the morning is usually a NSS habit. :whistle

2 o'clock in the morning or afternoon, makes no difference to me. The only occasions when I can't post at 2am is when I'm on weekday night shifts - too many office monkeys about. :wink: