Far Flung Fud Club

faraway saint

Just got scarevs fae NSS, I take it all back,he's a great guy. (Well for noo :wink: ) also son's T-Shirt has arrived so we're all set for Thursday, and can rewind when we score to make it look like were pleased when we score a goal. :rolleyes:

Get right intae them! (Please, gagging to attend the next round but don't tell SFS, he'll only take the pi**) :wink:

Hope it's not deemed to be out of order but I'm going to use this thread to launch an appeal. As it's my first post (dubious honour value surely) and I think I qualify for the Far Flung Fuds Club I trust I will not be subject to any abuse - how stupid am I.

Anyway now that the grovelling is finished I'll get to the point. I'm looking to see if there are any fellow buds in the Guernsey/Channel Islands area (Jersey residents permitted subject to stringent police checks). At the moment I only talk football with OF fans and a Hamilton supporter which you'll appreciate isn't much fun.

If not a suitable thread I'll p**s off to the Offshore Division one - perhaps I'll qualify for that.

Or I'll start a new one. On my own again with the heathens............

Hope it's not deemed to be out of order but I'm going to use this thread to launch an appeal. As it's my first post (dubious honour value surely) and I think I qualify for the Far Flung Fuds Club I trust I will not be subject to any abuse - how stupid am I.

Anyway now that the grovelling is finished I'll get to the point. I'm looking to see if there are any fellow buds in the Guernsey/Channel Islands area (Jersey residents permitted subject to stringent police checks). At the moment I only talk football with OF fans and a Hamilton supporter which you'll appreciate isn't much fun.

If not a suitable thread I'll p**s off to the Offshore Division one - perhaps I'll qualify for that.

You're welcome in the Offshore Division thread anytime Bud :P

I think there will be an amalgamation at some point , clearly the FFF`s are the way forward , so as soon as offshore div merge , the mere locals , who lets face it are desperate to be part of it :P will soon follow suit. :wink:

I think there will be an amalgamation at some point , clearly the FFF`s are the way forward , so as soon as offshore div merge , the mere locals , who lets face it are desperate to be part of it :P will soon follow suit. :wink:

Does that mean the Offshore Division would be no more? Can I burn their banner? Please pelase please, let me, gonnae, can ah, ach, go on, can ah, please please please, let me, eh? :rolleyes:

Wait, will I need to burn NSS wi it? Please pelase please, let me, gonnae, can ah, ach, go on, can ah, please please please, let me, eh? :lol:

Does that mean the Offshore Division would be no more? Can I burn their banner? Please pelase please, let me, gonnae, can ah, ach, go on, can ah, please please please, let me, eh? :rolleyes:

Wait, will I need to burn NSS wi it? Please pelase please, let me, gonnae, can ah, ach, go on, can ah, please please please, let me, eh? :lol:

NSS & his "Elite" group may have other ideas :P

Don't get to excited, he's desperate. :P

If anybody it's desperate it's me, after all it was me who posted what could be mistaken for a weird lonely hearts ad.

So far for the FFFC - Channel Islands Chapter: Membership 1

Not too bothered after tonights result. Just hope we stuff them in the next round.

:lol:

Faraway Saint No 1 T-Shirt

Dumfriesbud No 2 T-Shirt

Fifesaint No 3

Howard Hughes No 4

Well St Bud No 5

"Son of" Faraway Saint No 6 T-Shirt

Inspector Grim, No7! T-Shirt

Dumbarton Bud No 8!

Dani Bongo No 9! T-Shirt

Rothesay Saint No 10!

Liverpool Bud No 11

Big Fras No 12

Leedssaints 1 No 13

Qarsaan No 14

Saint in Exile No 15 T-Shirt

Saltcoats Saint No 16

Lochwinnoch Saint No17

Mush No 18 T-Shirt

Robert Mugabe No 19

Mumbaisaint No 20 (Sorry, did your 4 t-shirts arrive?)

Budonarock No 21

SHULL (Honorary Member) Nae number!

SMfcuk1877 (Substitute Honorary Member)

Charlie the Charolais (Official Mascot)

Please check and remind me if you have a T-Shirt that I haven't posted. Is there somewhere we can post pics or do they have to part of a normal post? :)

Edited by faraway saint

You can join, assuming you reside some distance from Paisley. Manchester certainly is in that bracket, you wurnae just visiting there, were ye? :wink:

I cannae tell a lie. Was working and will have to go back, does that qualify as residential status? Left at 4.30 in the morning, arrived at 8.30 to work til 3.30 when I left. Travelled home to get the game, watched the Buddies win, well worth the 420-odd-miles round trip.

Honorary far flung fud perhaps?

I cannae tell a lie. Was working and will have to go back, does that qualify as residential status? Left at 4.30 in the morning, arrived at 8.30 to work til 3.30 when I left. Travelled home to get the game, watched the Buddies win, well worth the 420-odd-miles round trip.

Honorary far flung fud perhaps?

Sorted. :wink: