Michael Laletin

only problem is 4out of the 5 you mentioned are not s.p.l centre halfs ,and if you cant see that ,we are in trouble

What have i got to do with it? :lol: I don't influence which players Danny Lennon chooses. I rate Potter and Mair as SPL standard. As many people have mentioned Mair was excellent towards the end of last season and potter had a resonably good season aswell. If it was up to me i wouldn't have signed Bradely. 4 CB are more than enough, if not too much. I do not think we will be signing laletin, unless Bradely and Mcausland a shipped out on loan, and even at that, i still think that itll be a waste of a wage we can use elsewhere,

Edited by Throwie 1877

What have i got to do with it? :lol: I don't influence which players Danny Lennon chooses. I rate Potter and Mair as SPL standard. As many people have mentioned Mair was excellent towards the end of last season and potter had a resonably good season aswell. If it was up to me i wouldn't have signed Bradely. 4 CB are more than enough, if not too much. I do not think we will be signing laletin, unless Bradely and Mcausland a shipped out on loan.

dont know how many games you seen where mair and potter looked spl class ,give them 12 between them ,put on top of that mairs injury record ,and the rest i leave to you ,mcausland wasnt good enough 1st time around ,and unfortunately a year at q.o.t.s, aint going to change that ,other 2 are frankly not good enough

dont know how many games you seen where mair and potter looked spl class ,give them 12 between them ,put on top of that mairs injury record ,and the rest i leave to you ,mcausland wasnt good enough 1st time around ,and unfortunately a year at q.o.t.s, aint going to change that ,other 2 are frankly not good enough

I have been to many games and seen that Mair and Potter are SPL class. Mair was only injured for a handful of games last season and therefore that can't be a reason why you think he isnt SPL standard. Potter and Mair formed a got partnership in defence towards the end of last season and i see no reason why that wouldnt continue into the new season. Mcausland was still a youth player last time round, and didn't play many if at all. He has been away for a year and alot can change in a year, he could be a very good defender at the moment, many Queens fans rate him quite highly. As for the other two i can only assume they were brought in for cover if our worst case scenario happened. Adding Laletin, who i thought was pretty one-footed against ayr, would be and extremely wasteful thing, and a wage which could be applied in the midfield.

I have been to many games and seen that Mair and Potter are SPL class. Mair was only injured for a handful of games last season and therefore that can't be a reason why you think he isnt SPL standard. Potter and Mair formed a got partnership in defence towards the end of last season and i see no reason why that wouldnt continue into the new season. Mcausland was still a youth player last time round, and didn't play many if at all. He has been away for a year and alot can change in a year, he could be a very good defender at the moment, many Queens fans rate him quite highly. As for the other two i can only assume they were brought in for cover if our worst case scenario happened. Adding Laletin, who i thought was pretty one-footed against ayr, would be and extremely wasteful thing, and a wage which could be applied in the midfield.

you obviously spend a lot of time at the pie stall when you are at the football ,mair is a bomb scare ,who has a decent game now and again ,potter who is far from my favorite ,had a good last 12 games and i hope to god he has a good season as we are now relying on him as our savior

Edited by saltcoatsbuddie

Mair and Potter have played as first choice CB in the SPL for at least 4 seasons each, does that not make them SPL class?

Mair and Potter have played as first choice CB in the SPL for at least 4 seasons each, does that not make them SPL class?

Today's PDX reports Mair has suffered a set back from injury and broke down in training - not be back training with the 1st team for another 7-10 days and they say it's not clear whether he'll be ready for the 1st game of the new season.

Today's PDX reports Mair has suffered a set back from injury and broke down in training - not be back training with the 1st team for another 7-10 days and they say it's not clear whether he'll be ready for the 1st game of the new season.

Maybe Div was right after all...

IMO i think we should have kept Innes for another year. He was solid and reliable most of the time and was dangerous in the air at set-pieces. He was better than Potter and Mair last season although Potter improved a bit last season.

IMO i think we should have kept Innes for another year. He was solid and reliable most of the time and was dangerous in the air at set-pieces. He was better than Potter and Mair last season although Potter improved a bit last season.

Just seen him half an hour waiting at the bus stop across from the Grammar at the old Volvo garage, asking a couple of passers by for directions. Think he was possibly heading for Ralston.