Ballymena Utd v Saints

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Hey Rick, Bluto found it for ye.............punk.gif

Shull, thanks for that. I hadn't seen any of that stuff. I looked at the photos earlier and I think I'm in one of them with my son. But I just tried to find them again and your post is still there but the link for the photos is missing. Probably I've done something stupid. Could you be a pal and send it again? And thanks to Bluto too.

Shull, thanks for that. I hadn't seen any of that stuff. I looked at the photos earlier and I think I'm in one of them with my son. But I just tried to find them again and your post is still there but the link for the photos is missing. Probably I've done something stupid. Could you be a pal and send it again? And thanks to Bluto too.

Sigh....

Herbie's pix are on p5 of this thread - nae link... :rolleyes:

Sigh....

Herbie's pix are on p5 of this thread - nae link... rolleyes.gif

Oh dear! Are you sure there wasn't a link? Anyway, thank you very much. Right in the middle of 006 there's a blue thing looks a bit like a gate- don't know what the hell it was/is. Directly under it there's a young lad in a St.Mirren top. That's my son Scott.To his left you can see a slightly balding gentleman partly obscured by a bald guy leaning forward. I'm the only ever so slightly balding bloke.

All the guys who posted got it in one.It was shite. I hate friendly matches and I only went because I don't get many chances to see Saints.

• 3 years later...