Is the CIC dead?

BLF

If you think that after apologizing for cutting off contact on the first bid REA thinks he can do the same on the second then you are wrong. The second bid is dead but he still remains which can only mean one thing. He will make a traditional bid for the club with others. Nothing else makes sense to me.

Reborn Saint: born, dead, reborn, redead, rereborn, reredead, rerereborn, rereredead, rererere... You get the idea!

Make up yer feckin mind.

Edited by ktf

Ok Sid...IMO REA is staying in the meantime to buy the club. You think the collapse of the site to promote v1.1 as you call it(shows your a twat!) is about keeping it quiet. You are full of it!

My thoughts are that the club is ticking along quite nicely under the current stewardship and being steerde towards fan ownership with the full support of the consortium and the support. Dunno if you've checked any time recently. If you had you will see that the pledges have gone up. That would seem an odd thing to happen if your big mad mincy-heidedness was to be humoured. tongue.png

Edited by St. Sid

My thoughts are that the club is ticking along quite nicely under the current stewardship and being steerde towards fan ownership with the full support of the consortium and the support. Dunno if you've checked any time recently. If you had you will see that the pledges have gone up. That would seem an odd thing to happen if your big mad mincy-heidedness was to be humoured. tongue.png

Why are you in a minority of one?....It's dead...except it. If Richard can form a bid then great and if not he will walk away. He is still there so I think he has plans for a traditional takeover. We will soon find out who is right.!

Why are you in a minority of one?....It's dead...except it. If Richard can form a bid then great and if not he will walk away. He is still there so I think he has plans for a traditional takeover. We will soon find out who is right.!

You can't even agree with yourself ya dafty. lol.gif

Guest somner9

We will soon find out who is right.!

Soon? how are we defining this word?

like this definition : within a short period after this or that time, event, etc.: We shall know soon after he calls. 2. before long; in the near future; at an early date:

Or??? the CiC definition?

: Having no foreseeable end: the never-ending search for happiness. never-ending. adj. having or seeming to have no end; ...

Alot of background stuff happening this week coming re takeover. Two meeting taking place, guess the CICv2 and Ken McG bid. There is stuff happening, guess we all just need to sit and wait...

I also heard "stuff" was happening this week (see my other topic). You seem to have more detail than I do, wasn't aware of planned meetings.

Heard round about Christmas ,that the guy who tried to buy Gretna before they went down the tubes , had funding in place to make a bid for the club , and would be making his bid at the end of January ,but didn,t want too much publicity surrounding his bid because he didn,t want to be known as the guy who continually fails in his bids to purchase football clubs , I don,t know who his partners are , but suspect that he may be launching his bid with Ken McGeoch ,he has also probably spent the last 6 months putting his bid together , I doubt very much if it will be anything near the £2 million asking price , and wonder how it compares to the new CIC bid