The Apprentice 2016

shull

I pay more in tax than you earn.

And work half the hours.

it genuinely staggers me that you think i give a f**k whether thats true or not.

its a shame you seem to see your job as something to be done in as few hours as possible.

living for the weekend?

id hate a job like that?

I thoroughly enjoyed last nights programme. The guys won simply cause they listened to and followed the brief, however failing to show the end product in their adverts could have been fatal had the girls been anywhere near remotely competent. The graphics designer assigned to the boys team probably was their most valuable contributor though.

Not according to babbies or like minded businesses.

It will be the present Scottish governments fault.

No doubt the lying bigots plumbers mate will say everything's fine.

6 years ago the company I work for was sold to an investment firm for £6m. Last year we were sold again to one of the biggest energy companies in the world for just over £60m. Since then we've expanded into Europe and won a number of new major contracts at home.

Babbies are dinosaurs. They needed Gordon Brown shovelling taxpayers money at them to keep them going. Same as Fergusons really. The SNP really were to blame there though. Playing with people's lives while they f**ked about with Cal-Mac orders to force a change of ownership to one of the party stalwarts

Edited by Stuart Dickson

I don't think nosferatu is a pipefitter. I am though and the company I work for is quite definitely booming

fair play to you but i could never be an emloyee again.

the shame of having to depend on. another mans company to pay my bills would be a nightmare.

each to their own though.

apparently the two traits of the modern day tory are:

1) delusions of grandeur.

2) talking to yourself.

Hmm...does that mean I'm not a Tory?

1. I didn't say anything that was grandiose

2. I was quite definitely talking to you, and funnily enough you've responded. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Stuart Dickson