The Apprentice 2016

shull

Seen some of the contestants this time round??? I'll be tuning in.... wub.png

Natalie-Panayi-013.jpg

She looks seriously unhinged to me.

I don't like this show. I understand that there is an intended element of point and laugh as thoroughly objectionable types make a rip roaring c**t of themselves then unravel before our eyes, but that doesn't detract any from the fact that they remain a despicable bunch of f**kers who I don't want in my front room if I can help it.

I understand that there is an intended element of point and laugh as thoroughly objectionable types make a rip roaring c**t of themselves then unravel before our eyes, but that doesn't detract any from the fact that they remain a despicable bunch of f**kers who I don't want in my front room if I can help it.

Are you talking about The Apprentice or Dunfermline FC?

She looks seriously unhinged to me.

I don't like this show. I understand that there is an intended element of point and laugh as thoroughly objectionable types make a rip roaring c**t of themselves then unravel before our eyes, but that doesn't detract any from the fact that they remain a despicable bunch of f**kers who I don't want in my front room if I can help it.

Saw a bit of it last night and predicted who'd get the bullet. From what I saw the whole thing seems very staged now and Sugar is almost a parody of himself with his own cliches , meanwhile he tells the rest of them he hates cliches. .

Pretentious contrived pish.......

And I don't like it either.

Definitely not my cup of tea as you can gather. The Beeb has went way down with a lot of what it has been/is producing these days.

Morning Rant complete,I'm off oot in the glorious sunshine on the Red bike in the picture.

Edited by thomsons dropped it

• 2 months later...

Just finished watching the Final.

A fantastic Series with a superb last programme.

I dinnae watch much telly but i really enjoy this.

btw, Lord Sugar's car is a van, it has rear window and rear side windows heavily tinted.

Next, he'll be parking it weirdly at the Penilee Road shops.

Just finished watching the Final.

A fantastic Series with a superb last programme.

I dinnae watch much telly but i really enjoy this.

btw, Lord Sugar's car is a van, it has rear window and rear side windows heavily tinted.

Next, he'll be parking it weirdly at the Penilee Road shops.

I enjoy it too Shull. I have to say that once again the BBC managed to sort out a group of seriously and hopelessly deranged and incompetent people as candidates for Sugar to pick from but as a watch on TV it's been excellent as ever.