Wimbledon 2013

faraway saint

The draw is made today, Murray could get Nadal in the quarters Federer in the semis and Djokovic in the Final (If they all get that far obviously).

Easy !

Andy to beat the lot of them. thumbup2.gif

Only a couple of days to go, Murray has been in the last 3 slam finals that he's competed in, winning 1 of the 3.

Would be magnificent if he won Wimbledon this year.

C'mon Andy Murray.

We're holding hands here to the end......You are the biggest Murray fan on here other than me. We will take his petulance and brilliance as one and the same....Andy WILL win Wimbledon this year ....One bet only 4/1 £50 is a big bet for me!

We're holding hands here to the end......You are the biggest Murray fan on here other than me. We will take his petulance and brilliance as one and the same....Andy WILL win Wimbledon this year ....One bet only 4/1 £50 is a big bet for me!

Hollz wins the "Biggest Murray Fan" I'm afraid, but the snipers have slowly slipped into the shadows, long may they remain there. whistling.gif

I'll be home in time to see Murrays first match today, playing Becker.

I can say one thing, I've seen him win the Olympic Gold and stayed up to watch him win the US Open.

I've also watched him in the other slam finals he's lost.

Mibbie your right, I could be a super Murray supporter. thumbup2.gif

I'm the biggest Murray fan on this forum!

Cue the edits........

Where did you get 4/1? He was 7/2 last I seen.