Real Jessies Football

shull

• 2 weeks later...

I'm amazed that none of the birds who post on here haven't had something to say.

Double negative, Rick. Tut tut. :rolleyes:

Mods, get this sorted.

;)

That is disgusting. Imputing some sexist attribute to my footballing assertion! :o

You do KNOW Arsenal won THEIR tie 18 - 0?

I just heard the wummin that started the Glasgow team being interviewed on the Today prog. Even she conceded the possibility that they may be humped... though, admittedly, she did so in more circumspect language suited to a Radio 4 audience... :)

Edited by bluto

That is disgusting. Imputing some sexist attribute to my footballing assertion! :o

I just heard the wummin that started the Glasgow team being interviewed on the Today prog. Even she conceded the possibility that they may be humped... though, admittedly, she did so in more circumspect language suitable to a Radio 4 audience... :)

I don't know what you're trying to say, really I don't, but you're still a chauvinistic swine.

:)

Double negative, Rick. Tut tut. rolleyes.gif

That is disgusting. Imputing some sexist attribute to my footballing assertion! ohmy.png

I just heard the wummin that started the Glasgow team being interviewed on the Today prog. Even she conceded the possibility that they may be humped... though, admittedly, she did so in more circumspect language suited to a Radio 4 audience... smile.png

I swear that I spotted it just as I pressed the tit, so to speak. Hoped you would miss it. Should have known you wouldn't.

I just heard the wummin that started the Glasgow team being interviewed on the Today prog. Even she conceded the possibility that they may be humped... though, admittedly, she did so in more circumspect language suited to a Radio 4 audience... :)

Wasn't it 18-2?