Australian Open Tennis 2014

faraway saint

Still life in Roger yet. Could be an all-Swiss final. I'd like to see Wawrinka at least make it that far; he's a smashing player who deserves a crack at a title.

Tomorrows semi final between Nadal & Federer could be a classic if Federer stays with him, Nadal is next to impossible to beat as a front runner.

Looking forward to it.

All set, central heating turned up, settled onto the settee, my "C'mon Andy Rafa" T-Shirt on ad let the tennis commence.

thumbup2.gifthumbup2.gifthumbup2.gif

PS Watching tennis is better than watching fitba......................you always get a winner, the quality is amazing, the game can change from "certain loss" to an astounding win and it's played by athletes.

Edited by faraway saint

lol.gifbangin.gif

Not at all Faraway Saint. I will never admit that because that would be wrong of me and make me look like a liar and a manipulator of others just like you are. If you really want to play this game - keep going and see where it gets you. You may have got to my Brother on here but you will never get to me like you did him. If you keep up your constant trolling and spreading lies and rumours about me I will keep note of everything you say and send to me in PM for future reference. Do you understand this or will I have to dumb down my English for you?

Sorry, you have lost me on this. I guess this is another attempt by you to be funny but you haven't quite "pulled it off"?

You have forgotten your brother? lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Oh dear, it's all so easy to make you look like the fool you are. bye1.gif

PS Give us the details of this "brother" and why he ran away crying? lol.gif

Not at all. As I told you before I have three brothers...

Again - not at all. You are the one who looks a fool on a daily basis. Here for example you have made yourself look a fool again by using "selective" copying and pasting - a trait you are well known for. Let me show you how that conversation panned out:-

I would like to say that you accuse me of being a troll and yet you are the one referring to posts made sixteen days ago! I don't usually bother with posts I made more than two days ago and tend to consign them to history and here you are - raking them up again! "Insaintee" brought up an old thread from two years ago recently - you and he aren't the same person surely?

I think you will find that I never said my Brother "ran away crying". Please show me where I said this? I've not seen my any of my three Brothers cry since I was very little, apart from at family funerals obviously.

I also was honest with this forum when I joined. When I was challenged about being a previous alias I said that particular alias had been my older Brother, which was and still is the truth. You have already proven that you can find old posts and threads so why don't you go and find it and see who exactly my Brother is if you are that clever?

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Yes, I'll find the brother who " You may have got to my Brother on here but you will never get to me like you did him."

Oh dear, you must be a very proud part of the family. 1eye.gif

PS How did I "get to him"? bangin.gifbangin.gifbangin.gif

PS Please, don't breakdown again. 1eye.gif

Edited by faraway saint

So you can't prove I said that then? Why do you keep lying all of the time? You are a compulsive liar! Lower than a snake's belly you are! lol.gif

lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

Please, no more, you are a genius, avoiding the questions, squirming like a worm. 1eye.gif

Ok, here's a chance........

Show us these PM's I 've sent you. (As this is impossible I'l take this as a point lol.gif )

Tell us who this "brother" is I have "got to". 1eye.gif

I'll count the seconds/minutes/hours/.days/weeks for the answer. lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

I haven't avoided any questions. As I have also said before on this forum - I asked for proof from you about me being "several aliases" long before you started sending me PMs. You have always avoided and dodged that request - I wonder why?

You think you are smarter than me. Well I know that I have mentioned on this forum before who my Brother is so you go and find it Mr Smart Guy?

Just stop lying all the bloody time and spreading rumours about folk you don't know. Also, stop logging in as "Naughtius Maximus" and making out he and I are mates from years ago - you're just posting lies and bullshite day in, day out! lol.gif

Oh dear, astounding how many times you can squirm from the questions.

You haven't avoided any questions? 1eye.gif1eye.gif1eye.gif You just have, AGAIN. lol.gif

I thought it was very simple for you, obviously not. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Where are the PM's and who was this poor brother? punk.gif

Even a simpleton like you can get this, surely? If not, ask a "brother". 1eye.gif

Edited by faraway saint