World Cup 2014

andyswann2007

£1300 on sunday july 13 when holland beat brazil or germany in the final, that'll do me bye1.gif

I don't bother with these ten bob each ways on fùck knows who to beat couldnie care less

Of course you will............................whistling.gif

I just stuck £4000 on the winner of todays games, get that up ye for a made up bet. lol.gif

Of course you will............................whistling.gif

I just stuck £4000 on the winner of todays games, get that up ye for a made up bet. lol.gif

I have definitely got £100 on holland @ 12/1 to win the world cup.

Thats the only bet I am making, too easy to get sucked in with quid here and quid there bets, thats like pishy auld coffin dodgers in bookies putting 10p accumulators on

England can't keep up this pace for 90 minutes.

9 of this team are somewhat short of full match practice, expect costa rica to win in the second part of the second half.

Is that in the last quarter then? whistling.gif

Games shit TBH, hardly look like scoring, not sure Costa Rica are trying too hard to win the match.

He bites who he wants for whatever team he wants.... So does anyone have an idea what kind of punishment ban he can expect? For example you know in our league if you appeal it your available for the next game but then the ban can be extended? Lets be honest he should just be kicked out, can jump on the England teams flight back. rolleyes.gif

Absolutely no mitigating circumstances, he will get another lengthy ban.

Brendan Rogers will want to strangle suarez

Astounding by Suarez, after rebuilding his reputation somewhat after the last biting incident he does it again, in the fcuking world cup? death.gif

He'll not play in this world cup again, wonder what sort of ban he will get, only international I'd imagine?

The English press will have a field day, the man who helped put them out. lol.giflol.giflol.gif