World Cup 2014

andyswann2007

Australia just scored a penalty against holland - 2-1 what a feckin world cup

the socceroos are a feckin team of cooks and bottle washers, the dutch will come back whistling.gif

Every squad member is a fulltime professional... cooking and bottle washing are merely hobbies holiday.gif

On holiday in Crete.

Lovely wee apartment set-up. Very quiet and civilised, with 1st class Greek hospitality. Glorious weather, too.

And so we come to this evening....

Flags, bunting, team colours everywhere the eye can see. Face painting, big foam hands, and drink flowing. The whole bit.

Greeks awaiting their match with excitement and anticipation?

Nope!

Montaefuk Uruguay!!!

On holiday in Crete.

Lovely wee apartment set-up. Very quiet and civilised, with 1st class Greek hospitality. Glorious weather, too.

And so we come to this evening....

Flags, bunting, team colours everywhere the eye can see. Face painting, big foam hands, and drink flowing. The whole bit.

Greeks awaiting their match with excitement and anticipation?

Nope!

Montaefuk Uruguay!!!

i really would like to agree but have almost as little time for Uruguay as i do for the other lot. 0-0 this afternoon with Costa Rica winning tomorrow would do me nicely as Italy will take care of Uruguay in the last game.

Who gets the blame for this performance by england????

Can't blame rooney, he scored.

England were outplayed (by suarez) simple as, they should just accept that and stop fùckin whining, England have no god given right to be good at football, they just think they have the god given right.

Check the papers tomorrow, someone will be blamed its always the way with England.

Wonder if the england flags that are on every second house and car down here will come down now. clap.giflaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Edited by murray street

....and it's Gerrard... He nods it on to Suarez... GOALLLL!

Cheating Uruguay? Wellbeck going in on the keeper's knee with his studs? Sturridge diving at least four times looking for a penalty, and elbowing someone in the face?

Cheer up Chiles!

Oh dear....

What a shame....

Never mind.

Anyone else clock the Scottish punters in the Uruguay crowd celebrating the winning goal?

Laughed out loud at that, it has to be said.

Happy days. Might be quiet tonight here, after all.

Decent enough game, referee shat it, Uruguay captain should have been off, seemed to avoid any real decisions.

Uruguay are well organised and brutal when any player gets past them, anybody not seeing that is a clown.

Suarez is class, England are a couple of players short, Jagielka isn't as good as John Terry, Baines was half the player he is in the Everton games and Uruguay closed the midfield down so much that the English better players never got going.

England are almost certainly out, no big deal, I only have one in my dream team. lol.gif

Oh well, that's the World Cup over for another 4 years.

Hopefully us, Wales and the two Irish teams qualify for the next yin. ( England tae )

Wimbledon next.

Come on Andy !!