Kevin Thomson

shull

On TV earlier he was blaming it all on the manager....

That might have worked the first six times Kevin..? But I think even your deluded followers may be coming to the conclusion you and your team mates are gash!

Which obviously means Tommy will be on the phone as I type offering you a two year deal here.

ha ha ha what a overpaid undertalented player . got what he deserved absolutely nothing , type of guy who would be sly with butcher and lets face it you would need to be daft to challenge butcher . watched his interview and says hes gutted and hes a hibs fan im not sorry at all. also like to add good bye hibs got what they deserved like hearts spent to much money to but success while the rest of us manage within our means , at least we have sound finances at stmirren and we are a great club , happy days.

That might have worked the first six times Kevin..? But I think even your deluded followers may be coming to the conclusion you and your team mates are gash!

Which obviously means Tommy will be on the phone as I type offering you a two year deal here.

He's one of 10 released by Hibs. Surely no-one in Scotland will be daft enough to sign him - expect him to turn up at Dens Park next...

I think very few Hibs players are about that have been there for all the managers. There is something wrong at the top level of that club beyond the management team and playing team. Not saying they've all done a good job, but more than just the on the pitch stuff.

Butcher made a lot of mistakes at Hibs, both the style of football and going in and saying to players 'You can go find a new club as you're mince and not needed' then having to put them back in the first team for a load of games. There probably are a lot of poor players at Hibs, but we've seen a few players look terrible but improve when they leave Hibs - Wotherspoon looked a lot better in that St Johnstone side.

Honestly relegation will be good for Hibs. A fresh start, they can do a clear-out, might win some games, and if Leanne Dempster can sort out the top level of the club then they could come back stronger. Unfortunate year to go down with the Jambos and Sevco in the division though.

Kevin Thomson though, for his efforts at St Mirren Park and in the last play-off game lol.gifbye1.gif

Guest TPAFKATS

He's one of 10 released by Hibs. Surely no-one in Scotland will be daft enough to sign him - expect him to turn up at Dens Park next...

Well done to mystic bundy!

Signs on at Dens Park along with James McPake - both on 2 year deals.