Callum Ball

TopCat

That day that Sutton and Adam arrived on the same day right at the end of the 2005 summer transfer window. cloud9.gif

(Not saying that was the last time, just that it was a bloody good one.)

Quite looking forward to this season now and 2 signings of that ilk would be awesome and surely push us to challenging for top six .

You do realise that I have never ever critisised individual players .It was just that collectively as a team we were not very good on a consistent basis.I am really hoping that changes this season its been a long time since I've been looking forward to a new season so I've got everything crossed .

You do realise that I have never ever critisised individual players .It was just that collectively as a team we were not very good on a consistent basis.I am really hoping that changes this season its been a long time since I've been looking forward to a new season so I've got everything crossed .

I have always realised that you don't pick out players or even the manager, you just lump them altogether as a collective "SHITE". thumbup2.gif

You do realise that you've never ever tipped us to win a game?

Go on give us your tip for the first game of the new season.

Edited by Kendo