Sons & Daughters Of Paisley 2014 ( Updated )

shull

Makes yir heart swell with pride ..............whistling.gif

Some right good Buddies on the Video. thumbup2.gif

And there's a quite a few others who wished they had been born elsewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyeVcseVD4I#t=270

Really enjoyed that, Shull. Particularly liked the photos of Danny Kyle. He looked so well in them. The Big Yin clearly admired him. But imagine no shots of Cuthbert or Wee Dougie? Surely someone, somewhere must have some?

Full of Born and Bred " Buddies " who would rather support Glasgow sectarian and bigoted football Clubs.

F*CKEM !!! bye1.gif

I knew about Butler and Paulo Nutini because he's of Italian descent I imagine is a Cellic fan. Don't have a baldy about the others.

What's does being Italian got to do with supporting a bigoted football Club ? lol.gif

good question,i dare say he is referring to the fact that most italians are catholic and therefore would be celtic minded,which of course is in itself a religiously bigoted view.

nutini once said he had been to watch saints and then also went to watch septic and decided saints were not worth watching as they didnt win as much as septic,glory hunting wee fart that he is,pity though as he's no bad at singing

First thoughts , strange choice of soundtrack - the waterboys doing a wb Yates poem to music. .

an Edinburgh singer! My first thought -EXACTLY.

(Well apart from it being, "Yeats")

Secondly and factually by the looks of 1 or 2 of those on there, they were not born in Paisley but rather , Elderslie for instance.

My second thought, too.

Borrheid and Glesca featured large.

It was an ok wee film but could have been 1/2 the length, with more appropriate music., for a start.

Edited by bluto