Xmas Pressies........

HSS

One bizarre yet practical present I received - think the episode of friends where they buy all the Christmas presents from the petrol station....

Yes, I was given a twin pack of de-icer and antifreeze... Being honest I didn't really know how to react upon opening said present...

smile.png

Is your normal after shave brut or hai karate - they maybe thought their gift would make you smell nicer, or maybe it's a starter kit for making your own booze

One bizarre yet practical present I received - think the episode of friends where they buy all the Christmas presents from the petrol station....

Yes, I was given a twin pack of de-icer and antifreeze... Being honest I didn't really know how to react upon opening said present...

:)

I hope you gave them a frosty reception.

My niece gave me a parcel to open on Christmas day ,turned out it was Kevin Bridges autobiography. I was sitting on top of the bunk with tears of laughter streaming down my cheeks. Went down to the mess room for a cup of tea other crew members were concerned I was upset as they said my eye's were red and could see I was crying. Don't worry boys these are tears of joy smile.png

Guest TPAFKATS

Soundgarden - Echo of Miles triple CD thingy of rarities, covers etc punk.gif

Not had a chance to sit down and listen to it properly, however when I get a wee bit of time to myself, I'll crank it up and crack open the bottle of Bunnahabhain I also received cool.png

Edited by TPAFKATS

• 4 weeks later...

I'm home on Friday to celebrate Christmas and New Year smile.png

Before I left home added a second tone-arm with a mono cartridge to the turntable.

My daughter let it slip on the phone today that my wife has got me the Beatles Mono box set of LP's. Absolutely delighted though will need to break up playback to watch Saints on TV

I'm home on Friday to celebrate Christmas and New Year smile.png

Before I left home added a second tone-arm with a mono cartridge to the turntable.

My daughter let it slip on the phone today that my wife has got me the Beatles Mono box set of LP's. Absolutely delighted though will need to break up playback to watch Saints on TV

Wis it no Vincent Van Gogh who invented listening to mono recordings?