Xmas Pressies........

HSS

Rumbled ! Actually , one of my son. Bought me a wee bottle of southern comfort , and yes , it's gone down rather well :) cheers !

Merry Xmas jj

You too mate.

Believe it or not but I'm burnt out and off it, I ate too much so it wasn't going down well after that at all, I'll be back on it after we get the 3 points on Saturday though :)

new slippers with no back bit to cover my heels - wtf is that aw aboot - been stumbling about all day yesterday trying to keep them on

This really made me laugh. Not really sure why but I can so agree with your comments. Don't know who designed those stupid things.

I've been dead young a few times.

It's me that should be called the Cat as I've certainly used a few of my nine lives up.

As for trendy footwear I wear crocs indoors made out of real crocodile. That is bound to get a rise out of Oaky.....

haha, stand by for lecture on animals rights,showing bad example etc, etc,

I've been dead young a few times.

It's me that should be called the Cat as I've certainly used a few of my nine lives up.

As for trendy footwear I wear crocs indoors made out of real crocodile. That is bound to get a rise out of Oaky.....

I hear you can always get oaky to risewhistling.gif

One bizarre yet practical present I received - think the episode of friends where they buy all the Christmas presents from the petrol station....

Yes, I was given a twin pack of de-icer and antifreeze... Being honest I didn't really know how to react upon opening said present...

smile.png

maybe they thought you to be frigid, or a bit of an iceman,

One bizarre yet practical present I received - think the episode of friends where they buy all the Christmas presents from the petrol station....

Yes, I was given a twin pack of de-icer and antifreeze... Being honest I didn't really know how to react upon opening said present...

:)

Hopefully , you kept your cool !