Fa Cup Final Aston Villa V Arsenal

Buffs

Going to experience my first FA cup match this weekend. I have an in law who is a Villa fan and he has twisted my arm and two of his mates arms to go to Wembley with him.

My tummy has butterflies already in anticipation. Should be a cracking experience but not on a par with 17th March 2013.

Only downside is that I will miss the cup final between Kilwinning and Arthurlie. I'm sure I'll survive.

Mon the Villa!

Going to experience my first FA cup match this weekend. I have an in law who is a Villa fan and he has twisted my arm and two of his mates arms to go to Wembley with him.

My tummy has butterflies already in anticipation. Should be a cracking experience but not on a par with 17th March 2013.

Only downside is that I will miss the cup final between Kilwinning and Arthurlie. I'm sure I'll survive.

Mon the Villa!

I'll keep you posted with the Arthurlie goals.

Villa have been my English team since 1974. I lived near Brum for 10 years and went to many games home and away during those years, as well as supporting Saints when I could. I even went to some away games when Villa were in Europe.

The last FA cup game I attended was the last ever final at Wembley which Villa lost to Chelsea.

The Villa are a great club. Good supporters.

A wee bit of knowledge goes a long way. Ever wonder why the Lion Rampant is on their badge.

Villa were founded by a Scot - a certain William McGregor http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_McGregor_(football) who also founded the English football league.

You are very lucky to have someone source you a ticket. I'd love to go myself, so if he hears of any one more spare please let me know.

Have a great day with the Holte Enders in the sky......yippee ya yaa yippee ya yo....Holte Enders in the sky.

Villa have been my English team since 1980 when my parents met goalkeeper Jimmy Rimmer's parents on holiday in Southport as they used our hotel as their local.

They sent me a signed programme from a game against Liverpool.

It was the season Villa won League and Liverpool won European Cup.

So it has some rather good autographs on it.

Mon the Villa!

4-2 tae the Super Arthurlie!!!

Hip hip hooray

Edited by shull