Scottish Clubs In Europe 2015

shull

The biggest humping will be on BT from Baku. thumbup2.gif

Well I will be supporting ALL Scottish teams, as our coefficient is in toilet and maybe one day it will work to our advantage, so I hope Dons will Europa League and Tic CL. Anyone got an issue with that is either a bigot, not Scottish or a Knoblol.gif .

Well I will be supporting ALL Scottish teams, as our coefficient is in toilet and maybe one day it will work to our advantage, so I hope Dons will Europa League and Tic CL. Anyone got an issue with that is either a bigot, not Scottish or a Knoblol.gif .

You've described Septic exactly as I would , anyway they claim they are Irishthumbdown.gif

Please lets not go down the Tic are Irish pash, you be saying next that Sevco have 54 titles!!! A faction of idiots at Septic are making that claim however I am sure that records state that since 1888 they have played in Scotland. (mind u so have Berwick Rangers) If Tic start impacting the Irish coefficent we will be down another place, last season they equated for 80% of our points, this season may be more,

I am no fan trust me however they have there uses and coefficient is one of them

Please lets not go down the Tic are Irish pash, you be saying next that Sevco have 54 titles!!! A faction of idiots at Septic are making that claim however I am sure that records state that since 1888 they have played in Scotland. (mind u so have Berwick Rangers) If Tic start impacting the Irish coefficent we will be down another place, last season they equated for 80% of our points, this season may be more,

I am no fan trust me however they have there uses and coefficient is one of them

The last time we were in Europe was in Spain at that training camp.

I support a football team not a co -efficient or a sectarian Club called Celtic.

There will always be European football for Scottish Clubs no matter how bad the co -efficient is.

A high co -efficient years ago only helped the Green Vermin and Blue Vermin (deceased) make millions from the Champions League.

f**kEM

I support a football team not a co -efficient or a sectarian Club called Celtic.

There will always be European football for Scottish Clubs no matter how bad the co -efficient is.

A high co -efficient years ago only helped the Green Vermin and Blue Vermin (deceased) make millions from the Champions League.

f**kEM

Wow!

f**kEM

Why don't you tell us what you really think !!