Iobs Lives On "penis Island"

HSS

is that where the saying "what a bute" comes from

Once in a blue moon which I captured on the phone camera it only appears every 8 odd years im told in the southern hemisphere. Hence the saying once in a blue moon. Penis or slang prick(s) appear quite often coming off the Waverley ever weekend for a pish up doon the water. One female came over to me who was wearing a sleeveless t-shirt raised her arm and said , lick that ya c**t pointing to her armpit. Charming , the kind of girl you always wanted your parents to meet.

Once in a blue moon which I captured on the phone camera it only appears every 8 odd years im told in the southern hemisphere. Hence the saying once in a blue moon. Penis or slang prick(s) appear quite often coming off the Waverley ever weekend for a pish up doon the water. One female came over to me who was wearing a sleeveless t-shirt raised her arm and said , lick that ya c**t pointing to her armpit. Charming , the kind of girl you always wanted your parents to meet.

By that Jackie Bird has let hersel go...

Here now IOBS, do you ever see a big Scouse lad called Paul drinking in The Golfers ?

There is a scouse lad knocks around the pubs I don't know him as such though I tried to calm him down in a pub one night as this guy7 got pissed off when someone played Flower Of Scotland on the guitar. Surly there cant be more than one scouse in Rothesay.

Might be more than one, who knows ? Big Paul works with me the odd time, lives in Rothesay now.

Don't think the one I'm talking about has the talent to work with you FS. however will keep my ears open and say hello to him as I sometimes drink in the Golfers. That's a good bar the first to open in Rothesay no less. The gantry was carved from one peace of wood when you know that it has the WOW factor. Another peace of useless information.

Must be two then, this one would be joining in with a chorus of Flower of Scotland. Big laid back fella, aye you'll no doubt bump into him some time, that's his local, been in it a few times myself, smashing wee boozer.