Scottish Independence Model Is Dead

Stuart Dickson

i would have more respect for you if you had at least read the article rather than simply regurgitating the headline

Like you said Oaksoft.....it seems unbelievable that claim that she paid £26k in rent for an office and her living space for the next 12 months in London, but we'll see I guess. One thing is for sure her expense claims for the next three quarters will be under intense scrutiny.

I take it this is the lady that Reynard was referring to a week ago when he revealed the first thing she did was employ her son as her "advisor". Why not I suppose? For years she worked at the taxpayers expense employed by her husband Kenny Gibson MSP as his "advisor". Clearly troughing it is a close family trait.

Then there's this blog revealing how deeply embroiled SNP politicians have been in troughing it for many, many years.

https://michaelgrieve.wordpress.com/2015/03/28/the-snp-and-the-expences-scandal-the-truth/

Wasn't it also heart warming to hear George Osbourne pledge £4m of UK taxpayers money to help Scots hit by the recent floods caused by Storm Desmond. What a shame that the Scottish Government headed up by Scottish Nationalists haven't pledged a single penny to help Scots affected by the floods. Thank Christ we stayed together.

http://www.scottishconservatives.com/2015/12/uk-governments-4m-help-for-flood-hit-regions-of-scotland/

#snpbad

NHS discharge delays hit record levels - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-35053845

Out of all the four nations, Scotland enters winter in arguably the best position. It is the only health service that is actually doing better than last year.

And to think we pay more in than we get back from Westminster.

Here's a question that I don't believe will be answered by Stuart Dickson or any of his followers. Is there any weapons that can't be used on certain targets that we (British) may wish to use against another nation?

It should be "are" to be grammatically correct. .

I'm not really 100% sure what you mean by the question but obviously we have WMD's that are not meant to be first strike weapons . They are supposed to stop wars by defending uslol.gif . . never stopped the Falklands or any other little war Britain got into since 1945. .

#snpbad

NHS discharge delays hit record levels - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-35053845

Here's a question that I don't believe will be answered by Stuart Dickson or any of his followers. Is there any weapons that can't be used on certain targets that we (British) may wish to use against another nation?

No, don't think so. Clearly some weapons are more expensive to deploy than others. For example Cruise Missiles are quite expensive but they aren't even close to the same league as Alex Salmonds expenses claim when that weapon gets diployed anywhere. Edited by Stuart Dickson

No, don't think so. Clearly some weapons are more expensive to deploy than others. For example Cruise Missiles are quite expensive but they aren't even close to the same league as Alex Salmonds expenses claim when that weapon gets diployed anywhere.

Is diploy different from deploy dicko?

As for expenses how many SNP representatives put a claim in for their moat?

Conservatives the party of the people?

Aye ok then.

FFS the Maldives ! Many a night as a youngster , I'd struggle to get to sleep at night wondering if the Maldives' Hoards would be marching along Whitehall by daybreak. .shuriken.gif

Just like Uncle Sam was worried about that mighty power Grenada.

Most folk just thought they made dodgy TV programmes!!!

Edited by PCCABE

What about those wee U S of A made Trident things. You think we'd be able to target anywhere in the world with them?

If Donald Trumpet became President we could possibly come under attack from the USA for letting in those bad Muslims or worse because we let in neighbours he might class as unsuitable to his conservative views. All without any nuclear deterrent that could be used.

The frightening thing is that country of muppets elected a senile actor and George W Bush as presidents.

They are clearly stupid enough and racist enough to elect Trump.

Edited by PCCABE

Wasn't it also heart warming to hear George Osbourne pledge £4m of UK taxpayers money to help Scots hit by the recent floods caused by Storm Desmond. What a shame that the Scottish Government headed up by Scottish Nationalists haven't pledged a single penny to help Scots affected by the floods. Thank Christ we stayed together.

http://www.scottishconservatives.com/2015/12/uk-governments-4m-help-for-flood-hit-regions-of-scotland/

Where I grew up we called this "having house insurance".

We had another saying: "don't buy a house on a flood plain".

I believe that they might have teamed up with the Seychelles to launch an invasion. And possibly Vanuatu as well.

In reality, it was The Manx Mad Mob you should really have been worried about.

Obviously we all knew they had aspirations for expansion on the mainland going back to Viking times . What was less well known back in the '70's and the '80's was that the TT races were a cunning subterfuge for launching a preemptive strike on initially , Dunoon as they ambled to secure a holiday destination. . .fortunately , it was only when the Waverly grounded on the Gantocks in 1977 that they dropped the idea. .

$35.00 per barrel for crude oil today. The SNP White Paper costings was based on oil prices of $110 per barrel.

Thank f**k for the Scottish heroes that voted to keep the Union together. What a f**ked up bankrupt state we'd have been in had more than 45% of Scots fallen for the Natsi con

You have to be the most boring man on earth.

$35.00 per barrel for crude oil today. The SNP White Paper costings was based on oil prices of $110 per barrel.

Thank f**k for the Scottish heroes that voted to keep the Union together. What a f**ked up bankrupt state we'd have been in had more than 45% of Scots fallen for the Natsi con

He just can't do sums can he? Does someone want to point it out to him? Anyone?

He just can't do sums can he? Does someone want to point it out to him? Anyone?

TBH I'm just enjoying all the cheap petrol right now.

A good news story just before Christmas.

Literally couldn't give a flying f**k about oil prices because it's running out anyway. Ian Wood said so and he can't be wrong - he's an expert.

TBH I'm just enjoying all the cheap petrol right now.

A good news story just before Christmas.

Literally couldn't give a flying f**k about oil prices because it's running out anyway. Ian Wood said so and he can't be wrong - he's an expert.

I'm enjoying it too. Loads of cheap miles being done just now in my new car. Thank f**k we didn't vote for independence though. What a f**ked up hell hole this would be if we had bought into the SNP version of Scotland.

I'm enjoying it too. Loads of cheap miles being done just now in my new car.

Really?

A new car?

A spanking clean one?

How FASCINATING!!

I've never seen one of them before.

I can only DREAM of ever buying one straight from the showroom.

I'm going to start saving right away.

You certainly are someone to look up to with your shiny new toys.

I bet you have a huge house as well.

If only I could get paid a fraction of your enormous wage.

Jealous I am.

Jealous.

Go tell this to the thousands in Aberdeen and surrounding area who have lost their jobs due to the falling oil prices. Yes the same people who were told they would be protected by the broad shoulders of the UK. Ask them in the run up to Christmas how heroic they feel. What about the millions saving into pensions who have seen billions stripped from their funds as the arse has fallen out the stock market. The UK "economy" is non existent. A myth fueled almost totally by consumer spending on credit. Manufacturing output is falling, there is no actual growth just yet another boom and bust cycle being encouraged by artificially low interest rates. It's all going to end in another massive nosedive when interest rates are forced to rise.