Scottish Independence Model Is Dead

Stuart Dickson

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-35263856

Dear oh dear. The SNP really are shite in government. Not only are the SNP glued to their seats in light of flooding, the response of the transport network to a light flurry of snow this afternoon was absolutely shameful too. It took far too long to get gritters and ploughs out on to the major routes.

Guest TPAFKATS

Apparently Dumfries & Galloway Cooncil have already been told by gov that they have 700k coming their way to to give those affected by Storm Desmond £1500 in assistance. The equivalent in Cumbria is £500.

Just saying in the interest of balance

An Internet search should be sufficient. There's a letter from Scot gov to D&G cooncil explaining it.

Are you talking about the funding announced for flood protection programmes in the last Scottish Government budget by John Swinney? That's not what we are talking about here. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Stuart Dickson

Guest TPAFKATS

Are you talking about the funding announced for flood protection programmes in the last Scottish Government budget by John Swinney? That's not what we are talking about here. rolleyes.gif

you really are a lost cause

I was actually trying to insinuate that he actually does get lost - almost every time he posts, tying himself in knots. But, never mind. Too subtle, maybe?

As for the #snpgooders and me piling in ...

I don't think you'll find any post of mine that you can class as #snpgood - #dickothicko, yes, but not #snpgood. Most folk are actually, like me, criticising his inability to get the most basic things right and his unhealthy obsession with anything SNP/independence related, rather than supporting the SNP. If his posts, obsession and lack of knowledge were related to anything else (well, obviously something that I had an interest in), I would criticise him about that.

I also don't believe he is a troll, I think he is just really, really thick. Far too thick to be a troll, actually and, as I've said before, so thick that he doesn't understand that he is thick.

If this is so, then compassion should be your sole driver.

Ignore the c**t poor sod.

Why would he?

He's getting so much attention by a swarm of #snpgooders.

For a troll, that's nirvana... But you all know that!

Or should know, by this time.

He bleats - and you pile in, mob-handed.

QED

I'm not persuaded that he's trolling either.

I think he genuinely believes the stuff he posts.

Obviously some of it is piss taking but on the actual issue I think he has strong beliefs and is expressing his freedom of speech.

It probably genuinely confuses him why people don't see what he sees.

Maybe he can confirm that himself.

I'm not persuaded that he's trolling either.

I think he genuinely believes the stuff he posts.

Obviously some of it is piss taking but on the actual issue I think he has strong beliefs and is expressing his freedom of speech.

It probably genuinely confuses him why people don't see what he sees.

Maybe he can confirm that himself.

The definition of a troll according to the Urban Dictionary is "being a prick on the internet because you can". Using that definition I'm not a troll. That definition is better saved for the likes of Coward and some of his mates on here.

For clarity on this topic though, I do indeed have a strongly held view that Scotland is better served by being part of the political union that has served us so well over the centuries. I am a proud Scot who wants the best for my family, my friends and for the people around me and what is absolutely clear - even more so since the SNP published their White Paper - is that we are much better off in our political union with our friends around the rest of the UK. It does not confuse me that some Natsi's are so indoctrinated in their hatred of the English that they cannot see the evidence - after all I have lived in Scotland all my life and I know that form of prejudice is only too rife.

The definition of a troll according to the Urban Dictionary is "being a prick on the internet because you can". Using that definition I'm not a troll. That definition is better saved for the likes of Coward and some of his mates on here.

For clarity on this topic though, I do indeed have a strongly held view that Scotland is better served by being part of the political union that has served us so well over the centuries. I am a proud Scot who wants the best for my family, my friends and for the people around me and what is absolutely clear - even more so since the SNP published their White Paper - is that we are much better off in our political union with our friends around the rest of the UK. It does not confuse me that some Natsi's are so indoctrinated in their hatred of the English that they cannot see the evidence - after all I have lived in Scotland all my life and I know that form of prejudice is only too rife.

And that 2nd paragraph, folks, is a classic example of trolling as defined in the Urban Dictionary.

Can't really be arsed wasting oxygen commenting on anything that the fat liar spouts nowadays, but is he really calling someone else a coward?

Given his well documented actions in the past, I doubt there's ever been more cowardly actions carried out by one person on this forum.

Guest TPAFKATS

BBC reporting that FM sturgeon announcing an additional 12million for affected by flooding

Again, I post this for clarity as opposed to support for any political party.

BBC reporting that FM sturgeon announcing an additional 12million for affected by flooding

Again, I post this for clarity as opposed to support for any political party.

Yep they finally did something. I'm glad that two days of pressure from the opposition parties finally provoked the SNP to get their finger out.