Sharapova - Cheat Or Not

faraway saint

Guest TPAFKATS

^^^^^^^ Hard to imagine she, or her "team" have been so naive/stupid.

Indeed

If she's a cheat then shes only been cheating since this substance was banned in November 15.

She openly admits to using it for 10 years and I'm sure she claimed that it Watford medical reasons. Which is convenient.

Irrespective of whether she gets banned, it's stunning that a pro athlete with a multi disciplinary team around her could use a recently banned substance.

Edit - apparently it's January 16 the ban came in.

Oscar Pistorius Killed his girlfriend and told a whopper that some eejits believed. Just as some eejits think Maria Sharapova is innocent.

I haven't read a single post where anyone has said that they think she is innocent.

A couple have pointed however, correctly, that she hasn't been found guilty yet. She may well be able to 'prove' her innocence (albeit that doesn't mean that everyone will believe it).

IMO, she took the drug because she thought it was performance enhancing. The drug wasn't on the banned list so, IMO, she wasn't cheating. Indeed, the reason the drug wasn't on the banned list was no doubt because of the lack of evidence to prove that it's performance enhancing. I haven't looked into it but I doubt that there is any overwhelming evidence even now that its enhances performance.

Somehow she has missed that the drug was on the banned list so its now cheating unless she can somehow get a medical exemption (which she probably will).

All IMO. :P

Use this amazing website:

www.google.co.uk

Type in the following:

WADA caffeine

You will be presented with a never ending list of links which you can then click on... 1eye.giftongue.png

Here is one for you.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7525275.stm

I knew you'd do it, couldnae help yerself. 1eye.gif

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Edited by faraway saint

I haven't read a single post where anyone has said that they think she is innocent.

A couple have pointed however, correctly, that she hasn't been found guilty yet. She may well be able to 'prove' her innocence (albeit that doesn't mean that everyone will believe it).

IMO, she took the drug because she thought it was performance enhancing. The drug wasn't on the banned list so, IMO, she wasn't cheating. Indeed, the reason the drug wasn't on the banned list was no doubt because of the lack of evidence to prove that it's performance enhancing. I haven't looked into it but I doubt that there is any overwhelming evidence even now that its enhances performance.

Somehow she has missed that the drug was on the banned list so its now cheating unless she can somehow get a medical exemption (which she probably will).

All IMO. :P

Okay you want a play on words then where have I said anyone on here thinks she's innocent and has posted she's innocent?

Guest TPAFKATS

Okay you want a play on words then where have I said anyone on here thinks she's innocent and has posted she's innocent?

Ffs Kendo. That's some play on words! Mibees it's a typo, but gonnae try again cos I'm not getting your point?