Sign in to follow this  
shull

Scottish Independence Referendum

It's your comprehension skills that are in doubt. I was saying that a loss of 3.8% of Scottish exports would be absolutely massive to an Independent Scotland - and the point I went on to make was that it would be stupid to be in a situation where we had trade and border barriers affecting our biggest export market, the 64% to the rest of the UK. That would indeed leave Alba's arse awfy sore. 

No, it would be a loss of 3.8%. If it's 'absolutely massive' for one country, then it's the same for all.
Comprehension skills...

18 minutes ago, tony soprano said:

No, it would be a loss of 3.8%. If it's 'absolutely massive' for one country, then it's the same for all.
Comprehension skills...

Indeed - that has been my argument all along. I know you are a bit slow but have another read. :rolleyes:

25 minutes ago, tony soprano said:

Oh dear.
So what does that make 96.2%?

A hell of a lot more. Which again was the point I was making when I highlighted the 64% exports that Scotland currently make to the rest of the UK. 

To recap for you. I said that Hungary were already unhappy with the EU over freedom of movement and imposing tariffs on exports to a major export market for them like the UK would likely push them over the edge. The second village idiot - you're Natsi mate - challenged that and came up with the figure of 3.8% saying that if exports to the UK accounted for 3.8% of all Hungarian exports it wasn't a major export market. I disagreed. I then showed in an Scottish Context, showed that a loss of 3.8% of Scottish exports would have been a disaster for an Independent Scotland, trying to help your pal get his head around the argument, and I then pointed out that even more ridiculous would be for Scotland to leave it's free trade and open border agreement with it's biggest export market which accounted for 64% of all Scottish exports in 2014 - the rest of the UK. 

It was at this point you started your ear biting nonsense completely missing the point I was making. It's a shame I've got Coward on ignore really. I'm sure he'd take the Natsi village idiot quota to 3 on this thread. :rolleyes:

It's your comprehension skills that are in doubt. I was saying that a loss of 3.8% of Scottish exports would be absolutely massive to an Independent Scotland - and the point I went on to make was that it would be stupid to be in a situation where we had trade and border barriers affecting our biggest export market, the 64% to the rest of the UK. That would indeed leave Alba's arse awfy sore. 

Indeed - that has been my argument all along. I know you are a bit slow but have another read. :rolleyes:

A hell of a lot more. Which again was the point I was making when I highlighted the 64% exports that Scotland currently make to the rest of the UK. 

To recap for you. I said that Hungary were already unhappy with the EU over freedom of movement and imposing tariffs on exports to a major export market for them like the UK would likely push them over the edge. The second village idiot - you're Natsi mate - challenged that and came up with the figure of 3.8% saying that if exports to the UK accounted for 3.8% of all Hungarian exports it wasn't a major export market. I disagreed. I then showed in an Scottish Context, showed that a loss of 3.8% of Scottish exports would have been a disaster for an Independent Scotland, trying to help your pal get his head around the argument, and I then pointed out that even more ridiculous would be for Scotland to leave it's free trade and open border agreement with it's biggest export market which accounted for 64% of all Scottish exports in 2014 - the rest of the UK. 

It was at this point you started your ear biting nonsense completely missing the point I was making. It's a shame I've got Coward on ignore really. I'm sure he'd take the Natsi village idiot quota to 3 on this thread. :rolleyes:

What a pile of wanky pish...

There he goes again lying that he has me on ignore.

He's conveniently ignoring and in denial because I showed him up again for what he is, a proven lying bigot.

His mate Ally Dawson the Brazilian manger must be laughing his socks off at him as well.

Ps, I know that Ally Dawson wasn't ever the real Brazilian manger.

Well maybe he is now in Dickos wee world.

No it hasn't. You claimed, without any proof (surprise, surprise), that the UK is a major export market for Hungary, I showed, with proof, that it isn't. So stop wriggling.

You never "showed" that a 3.8% drop in exports would be disastrous for an iScotland, you "claimed" it, again without any proof.

What you say above also shows up, again, the fact that you don't have a clue about %s.

You keep using the word "argument". There is no argument, there is just you making unsubstantiated claims and me showing you up for the deluded halfwit that you are.

It's funny how you see my posts and not Cockles' when you claim to have us both on ignore. Idiot.

Now, answer the questions. No? Didn't think so!

How many babies have died this week? Enough to keep you happy?

It's funny how you see my posts and not Cockles' when you claim to have us both on ignore. Idiot.

Now, answer the questions. No? Didn't think so!

How many babies have died this week? Enough to keep you happy?

He's that happy about babies dying it gets you wondering with all that's happening in youth football if a liar like him should be allowed anywhere near any children.

On 01/12/2016 at 6:46 PM, Slartibartfast said:

Sorry? What?

Stay in the single market, for which they will have to agree to freedom of movement, implementation of lots of EU laws / regulations and also pay lots of money into the EU. No rebate, no EU funding and no "seat at the table".

Freedom of movement is what a lot of Leave voters thought they were voting to stop.

Paying money into the EU is what a lot of Leave voters thought they were voting to stop.

Having to implement EU laws is what a lot of Leave voters thought they were voting to stop.

The EU is going to make an example of the UK to discourage other countries from leaving, anyone who thinks otherwise is naive, which will result in either the UK leaving totally with a shitty deal or finding a way to not leave the EU at all, either via a Commons vote or via another referendum.

But, yes, lentil soup is nice. :)

You are right , the Norway deal is poor and the one that the Swiss have is by some margin, even worse. However , Europe was formulated by the Germans for the benefit of Germans to be run by Germans . It is the fourth Reich. .

Despite Merkel's rhetoric , she will need to make a deal with the British as Britain is their biggest trading partner . I do think , Britain's exit is likely to the bring about the end of the Club of Rome trade scam , maybe not right away but definitely the beginning of the end . It has been an insidious thing that has crept up on us over the last 40yrs or so and is nothing like what people voted for in the referendum launched by the Wilson regime. .

Anyway , back on topic . .l think Sturgeon has now backed off from the idea of another referendum for now . She now knows that at present it would be another No , despite the Exit vote. There will l believe be another 1 referendum , there will not be another 2 or 3 for that matter and Sturgeon will only go this time when she is convinced that she can get the result she wants. .

Mad
Completely f**king mental with no comprehension of simple numbers and percentages
You seem to think that simply throwing around numbers which aren't related makes your case
Are you part of the Brexit negotiating team?

54 minutes ago, tony soprano said:

Mad
Completely f**king mental with no comprehension of simple numbers and percentages
You seem to think that simply throwing around numbers which aren't related makes your case
Are you part of the Brexit negotiating team?

I'm just glad you and your Natsi pals aren't. Imagine writing off 3.8% of your countries national exports as "nothing major" :rolleyes:

I'm just glad you and your Natsi pals aren't. Imagine writing off 3.8% of your countries national exports as "nothing major" :rolleyes:

Imagine claiming 3.8% is absolutely massive while dismissing the remaining 96.2%

You can't just use the same word in a totally different context to make a point. A Primary School wean would see through that pathetic attempt. You really are a useless c**t.

38 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

Well that was far to easy. emoji23.png

He was concentrating too much on not replying to me (ever since I reminded him that he claims to have me on ignore) that he forgot that he was supposed to have you on ignore as well.

"Fish" and "barrel" spring to mind for some reason.