Latest Scores

FTOF

48 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Now I might watch one of tonight's games as the teams are based in Scotland and. I can watch players that I can then watch live against the Saints. 

I hope they pair of fannies get their arses handed to them. C'mon the Villarreal, Rosenborg and aw the Belgian teams.

Best thing about tonight though? Take the stage Luxembourg - Dudelange v AC Milan. What a matchup for the Luxembourg League's first European group stage tie.

6 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I hope they pair of fannies get their arses handed to them. C'mon the Villarreal, Rosenborg and aw the Belgian teams.

Best thing about tonight though? Take the stage Luxembourg - Dudelange v AC Milan. What a matchup for the Luxembourg League's first European group stage tie.

Gee. These two teams seem to have stoked a lot of bitterness over the years.  Each to their own view.  Me.. I dislike the political/religious overtones associated with each but continue to hope that, as a nation,  we can move beyond that.  I'm sure most of us have amongst our relatives and friends people who support them.  Very few,if any,  of the ones I know are troublemakers but they do love their team just as we love ours.  So.. I will be wishing them well but respect others rights to take a different view all day long. 

9 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Or alternatively we hope that they play each other in the final. Show all their true colours, get banned indefienetly, all sponsorship removed, they both go out of business, and the remaining Scottish clubs get the benefit of a vastly improved coeffiencent ...............  :P

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Celtic 0-0 Rosie, already looking like a team that have forgotten how to score a goal.

They really have lost the plot this season, could really be the season another team wins our top league. 

20 mins gone.

Quite why Celtic didn't take the money for Boyata is beyond me, an utter bomb scare.

0-0, 26 mins. 

13 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Quite why Celtic didn't take the money for Boyata is beyond me, an utter bomb scare.

0-0, 26 mins. 

Agreed. He was my big concern at the World Cup for Belgium, thankfully his appearances were confined to matches against Panama, Tunisia and England. Had he been in against the decent teams we'd have been f**ked.

I couldn't believe the bigots turned down that amount of cash for him. I also couldn't believe Fulham rated him :lol:

Celtic play some decent stuff at times but, like lots of teams, lack any real class.

Taking an extra touch, an extra touch when it's not required and the final ball, just not happening.

0-0, 15 minutes to go, Griffiths, who must wonder why he can't get a start, coming on.

Edited by faraway saint

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Celtic play some decent stuff at times but, like lots of teams, lack any real class.

Taking an extra touch, an extra touch when it's not required and the final ball, just not happening.

0-0, 15 minutes to go, Griffiths, who must wonder why he can't get a start, coming on.

1-0, Griffiths, aye, wonder why he's not getting a start. :lol: