Latest Scores

FTOF

Big game the night, Real v Bayern, 2-2 after last weeks first game so all to play for.

Real will be favourites but I see it as close, could be another draw.

Got to be goals.

Borussia thru to the final last night after a win  at PSG.

21 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Big game the night, Real v Bayern, 2-2 after last weeks first game so all to play for.

Real will be favourites but I see it as close, could be another draw.

Got to be goals.

Borussia thru to the final last night after a win  at PSG.

PSG had their chances but can’t knock Dortmund they more than deserved the win.

2 minutes ago, guinness said:

Reasonable first half. Final pass being overhit. Bayern keeper has had a couple of blood saves. Fancy Madrid but could go either way.

I agree it's tight, as I said before the game.

Real looking slightly the more likely but fine lines.

What a display from the Real left winger, Vinicius Jr, absolutely terrorising the Bayern right hand side.

Still 0-0, but Bayern are hanging on.

Bayern need some subs, a few in midfield are slack as feck with the final ball on the odd chance they venture up-field

And as I type Bayern score. :lol:

0-1

68 mins. 

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

What a display from the Real left winger, Vinicius Jr, absolutely terrorising the Bayern right hand side.

Still 0-0, but Bayern are hanging on.

Bayern need some subs, a few in midfield are slack as feck with the final ball on the odd chance they venture up-field

And as I type Bayern score. :lol:

0-1

68 mins. 

Boom, 1-1, what a game.

71 mins. 

Chalked off, easy decision, foul against the Bayern defender.

0-1

15 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Boom, 1-1, what a game.

71 mins. 

Chalked off, easy decision, foul against the Bayern defender.

0-1

1-1, what a fcuk up by the Bayern goalie.

I said a few minutes ago taking Kane off was a mistake as this had a serious chance of going to penalties.

89 mins. 

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

1-1, what a fcuk up by the Bayern goalie.

I said a few minutes ago taking Kane off was a mistake as this had a serious chance of going to penalties.

89 mins. 

Real 2-1 Bayern, a dodgy looking offside not given, looked offside for me.

Jeezo, what a game.

93 mins. 

Linesman too quick on his flag and a possible Bayer n goal cancelled. Might have just been off but we will never know. Madrid the better side but only scored because German goalie made an awful error. He had had two or three great saves then fumbled a fairly routine one. Not as exciting as Airdrie but pretty good nonetheless. 

2 minutes ago, guinness said:

Linesman too quick on his flag and a possible Bayer n goal cancelled. Might have just been off but we will never know. Madrid the better side but only scored because German goalie made an awful error. He had had two or three great saves then fumbled a fairly routine one. Not as exciting as Airdrie but pretty good nonetheless. 

Of the three English players on view Die r was the best by a distance.

25 minutes ago, guinness said:

Of the three English players on view Die r was the best by a distance.

Nah, Kane was the best player Bayern had and taking him off, when, at least, extra time and penalties was a real possibility, was a mistake. 

Bellingham was almost invisible, I thought the same in the first leg but ht'es, by all accounts, had an incredible season at a league winning team.

Dier was steady, he's dependable in most situations, he, unfairly, became a victim of the boo boys in England so I'm pleased he's performing at a high level. 

Edited by faraway saint

Thistle hang on to win. Neither of these sides would last five minutes in the  premier League. Very entertaining match. Still expect the Premier side In the play offs should win.  If Partick were to  be  promoted almost none of their players are good enough to step up.