Latest Scores

FTOF

Just seen the highlights, some goals from the Italians, I JUST thought the pen was about right, big push when no real need.
Certainly gives the Belgians some hope going into the 2nd half.
I see the forum loony is still posting in another of his personal threads? :1eye
Yes, ignoring his trolling efforts, despite the temptation!

15 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Fisrt quarter finals today, the earlier game could go either way, although Spain have hit a wee bit of form in the last 2 games.

Tonight's game, well, another game that would grace the final.

Big problem coming up, the Murray match is liable to interfere with this match. 

image.png.9be36a248fe1137bbb71498b8140729a.png

2 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Two teams trying to win rather than being scared to lose, this would have graced the final.

I'm Nostradamus me. :P

Just now, StanleySaint said:
4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
I don't want to sound like the forum troll but Italy do like to exaggerate any foul, embarrassing at times TBH. 

Aye, but at least the ref knows that! All over, Italy through, really enjoyed that!

I've mentioned it a few times, the referees, overall, have been top class.

Letting the game go when possible and not flashing cards all over the place.

Need to check, must be a low number of cards so far.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Just seen the highlights, some goals from the Italians, I JUST thought the pen was about right, big push when no real need.

Certainly gives the Belgians some hope going into the 2nd half.

I see the forum loony is still posting in another of his personal threads? :1eye

?? pray tell

15 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Fancy the Danes and England, hope I'm right with the first one but would be happy enough to get both wrong!

I've said, pre tournament, Denmark are a pretty good side, and they have picked up after the unfortunate circumstances in game one.

The Czech's are no mugs, makes it quite painful that we deserved a draw against them, and we did draw with England.

Despite all the nonsense thrown at Scotland, and the manager, maybe we're not so bad after all

My standard wish, early goal in both games, not bothered who for, and let football be the winner.

I'll be watching down in Paisley, I'm coming home. :wink:

9 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I don't want to sound like the forum troll but Italy do like to exaggerate any foul, embarrassing at times TBH. 

Just seen the Immobile incident again, I genuinely think retrospective action should be taken, although I understand the difficulty in many cases, but this was utterly embarrassing.

Until action is taken it will continue, no action is almost condoning it.

Fortunately the standard of football in this tournament has been excellent and overrides this nonsense, except for the forum troll.