Latest Scores

FTOF

Just now, faraway saint said:

I had the two earlier games in England as draws, thought they'd be tight, and Liverpool to win, although I never thought it's be a scoosh case like it is right now. 

Man United's defending has been very poor. Surely they cant be as bad second half.

My friend is a big Arbroath fan chuffed for him that there doing so well really hope it continues

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Arbroath back in the mix, a massive away win at ICT get's them back into 3rd place.

Only lost 2 games from 11, not bad for a club run on a limited budget.

image.thumb.png.01b9e53c21b5aaafe3ec65a4a706d524.png

I'd hoped postponing games was a thing of the past, although as Hibs are on a dreadful run of form it's quite convenient....................:wink:

Hibernian's Scottish Premiership game at Ross County has been postponed because of positive Covid-19 tests within the Edinburgh club's squad.

Two first-team players tested positive in the latest round of testing just hours before kick-off on Saturday.

Hibs add in statement that: "They have been in close contact to a number of other players in the squad that travelled to Dingwall."

The number of players affected meant Hibs were "unable to field a team".

"We have taken all appropriate precautions, including transporting the squad on two coaches," they say.

"However, in-line with SPFL regulations and guidance, we have no other alternative than to postpone the fixture. The individuals will not be named due to medical confidentiality and those affected will now self-isolate."

Apologising for the "inconvenience" to their travelling fans, Hibs add that they will contact those who have tickets for the match "in due course".