Women's World Cup Final. Yanks v Holland

shull

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

On this mornings BBC news the 8:30 sports item made NO mention of the final. :blink:

Ach, it would have been the same if England had been in the final. :rolleyes:

You have clearly been smoking some waccy baccy professor.

smokin.jpg

5 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

You have clearly been smoking some waccy baccy professor.

smokin.jpg

13 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Not me Ricky.. I see it as misinterpretation post 1/ & 2/. But feel free to be tonight's forum twat . Ricky shared a car with me up too Aberdeen never picked up a arss-hole. You would not talk to my face like that . Your a two faced prick. Come speak to my face wanker.  Disappointed in you but not surprised user. 

:byebye

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

If ever proof were needed - you have just provided it - you are a gullable fool. I shared no car up to Aberdeen. Last time I went up there I went by train. On all previous occassions I have driven there with my sons.  Where you got this nonsense, I have no idea.

Not me Ricky.. I see it as misinterpretation post 1/ & 2/. But feel free to be tonight's forum twat . Ricky shared a car with me up too Aberdeen never picked up a arss-hole. You would not talk to my face like that . Your a two faced prick. Come speak to my face wanker.  Disappointed in you but not surprised user. 

44 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

So let me see. You take a post of mine from another thread. Then you change the name from Tom to Ricky. Seriously? The quicker you are back in the Sin Bin the better for all . If I was Div your IP address would be blocked you irritating too many forum members.  

4 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

If ever proof were needed - you have just provided it - you are a gullable fool. I shared no car up to Aberdeen. Last time I went up there I went by train. On all previous occassions I have driven there with my sons.  Where you got this nonsense, I have no idea.

Has to be the biggest wooooooooooosh for quite some time.  :lol:

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

The womens football team are to be guests at Wimbledon today.

Good work by the PR team, keep the profile high and build on the success of the tournament.

Who knows, might even unearth defenders that can defend. 

Or a new Andy Murray.