Sin Bin Betting Thread

faraway saint

3 hours ago, 3 moffat buds said:

Seems that you can’t rely on an Alan Power lunge any more to get a line up 😕

2207F94E-8CE1-4C39-B4E1-2A17125A8040.jpeg

A bit peculiar that you added '3 goals in the match' to your line when you had also chosen 'either side to win by 3+ goals'. That kinda covers it already.

🙂

50 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

A bit peculiar that you added '3 goals in the match' to your line when you had also chosen 'either side to win by 3+ goals'. That kinda covers it already.

🙂

I know - just banged a few selections down while I was on the bus about 2 mins before it kicked off.   Not been a good day with the early kick off failing on my next bet - finding out that there were 2 disallowed goals and a penalty miss just rubbed it in.

F18604E6-2120-45EB-AAFE-11081E9C9C66.jpeg

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Ach, thought I was in when Rangers got lucky..................................................8 mins later, my luck ran out. :lol:

image.thumb.png.60c21e6bcded1661e0222d7c0420ec53.png

Oooft!  That's a kick in the balls right enough, something I'm guessing you're used to receiving 😜!  Seriously though, unlucky. 😉

oof-disappointed.gif

Edited by Percy Veer
Auto correct changed "balls" to "bass" for some reason.

14 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Man, you're funny.

Imagine following me around, you must be desperate for company.

PM me, we can arrange a date. :byebye

At last you post something that's true: anyone wanting to "follow you around" "must be desperate for company"!  Fortunately, it wasn't me that started this little obsession, you did when you took a screenshot of my profile and posted it in the forum!

As for arranging a date, I'm already spoken for and even I'd I wasn't, I can tell you're not my type from the brief interactions I've had with you and having read your interactions with others.  The people you seem to call "fools" etc., surely can't all be wrong?!  Maybe that's something for you to think about?

11 minutes ago, Percy Veer said:

At last you post something that's true: anyone wanting to "follow you around" "must be desperate for company"!  Fortunately, it wasn't me that started this little obsession, you did when you took a screenshot of my profile and posted it in the forum!

As for arranging a date, I'm already spoken for and even I'd I wasn't, I can tell you're not my type from the brief interactions I've had with you and having read your interactions with others.  The people you seem to call "fools" etc., surely can't all be wrong?!  Maybe that's something for you to think about?

Nice piece of deflection from the "new member" who's taken to posting "confused" and "sad" smilies, just about sums you up.

Toodle oooo. 🤪

PS You can change your username as many tines as you like, still the same fud behind the keyboard.  

Edited by faraway saint

26 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Nice piece of deflection from the "new member" who's taken to posting "confused" and "sad" smilies, just about sums you up.

Toodle oooo. 🤪

PS You can change your username as many tines as you like, still the same fud behind the keyboard.  

Please show proof of this!  You won't be able to as I haven't posted any "confused smilies."

Here to help, whenever I can!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm off to Perth Races on Monday, I have mentioned this elsewhere, and I intend to have a wee flutter on every race to try to look interested.

I'm swithering between shutting my eyes and jabbing a pen/pencil into the participating horses, although that might not do my laptop any good, and picking a horse because it's got a nice name or colours?

I appreciate this isn't very scientific, or likely to result in many/any winners but it's all I've got.

Any horsey punters got any better ideas? 

12 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I'm off to Perth Races on Monday, I have mentioned this elsewhere, and I intend to have a wee flutter on every race to try to look interested.

I'm swithering between shutting my eyes and jabbing a pen/pencil into the participating horses, although that might not do my laptop any good, and picking a horse because it's got a nice name or colours?

I appreciate this isn't very scientific, or likely to result in many/any winners but it's all I've got.

Any horsey punters got any better ideas? 

My recommendation would be to stay at home. Right now there are only 37 horses declared for the 6 races, including two with only 4 runners. With the likelihood of there being more call-offs before Monday the betting could be a bit rubbish. 

3 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

My recommendation would be to stay at home. Right now there are only 37 horses declared for the 6 races, including two with only 4 runners. With the likelihood of there being more call-offs before Monday the betting could be a bit rubbish. 

Since its a work event staying at home isn't an option so it'll be some faint interest in the races with plenty of time eating and drinking.  Cheers. 

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

PS You never gave me any tips.  😄

On 9/3/2022 at 8:55 PM, Wilbur said:

Down to 31 runners at Perth now.