Sin Bin Betting Thread

faraway saint

10 hours ago, 3 moffat buds said:

Decided not to risk it and cashed out at half time in the Leicester game after Hladky had made a couple of decent saves. Used the odds in the payout to go for all 5 games in Scotland tonight to have more than 2 goals.

Bit of a let down with the Scottish games but not in the EPL.

28DED5A6-A077-43FF-AF74-8A8EA3CD20FB.jpeg

Edited by 3 moffat buds

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I had a sneaky feeling the number 1 seed was looking vulnerable so stuck a wee ager on him to lose tonight.

Unfortunately being stuck in here means that I can't upload images or a URL?

@div, could you please sort this?

Anyhow, Dobey at 10/11 gave me a nice wee return. 

Sin bin :rolleyes:  what did you do 

14 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

Always one..   nevermind I'll get it back with the buddies got a feeling there's a shock on the cards 😊

Screenshot_20231229-222152_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231229-222129_Chrome.jpg

Know how you feel, I decided to go for over 2 goals in a number of the games today in the three lower Scottish leagues but unfortunately teams beginning with M let me down. Morton and Montrose were the culprits, especially Montrose since they missed a pen.  Had 5 out of 6 twice, 6 out of eight and 8 out of 10 - would have been a nice end to the year if they had all come up.

1 minute ago, 3 moffat buds said:

Know how you feel, I decided to go for over 2 goals in a number of the games today in the three lower Scottish leagues but unfortunately teams beginning with M let me down. Morton and Montrose were the culprits, especially Montrose since they missed a pen.  Had 5 out of 6 twice, 6 out of eight and 8 out of 10 - would have been a nice end to the year if they had all come up.

Keep plugging away mate, getting close is better than getting pumped. 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, 3 moffat buds said:

Couple of nice cash outs yesterday to make it a nice start to the year.  Tried also to get cash out on a bet on the Liverpool game but since my £3 stake included a 50p free bet it wasn’t an option - must remember in future to split my bet.

854A8460-A47A-4CD2-ADBC-DCD0648B4F87.jpeg

3475931D-0BDD-483B-91E0-8FFBF3E004A5.jpeg

I can't seem to copy my bets from my account in here but to summarise I did a 6 fold with BTTS yesterday.

I got an astounding 5 WRONG. :lol:

That's some going. :wink:

Edited by faraway saint

6 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

That is very unlucky I only saw the 2nd half,  pundits were saying Arsenal should have scored 3 or 4 first half 

They should have but that would have meant that the ‘most goals in the 2nd half’ leg would have been gubbed anyway.