Bute Feast 2018

54 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

Saturday night at the Beach Stage looks the best of it for me IoBS.......take the night off and enjoy yourself!!

Sunday is busy for breakfast and no way could I go and not party. Off Monday so party Sunday. If over pop in and say hello. 

On 7/26/2018 at 4:26 PM, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Correct , the site has a lot more stuff on it now. It's the field Is next to the cafe. Was out there last night great buzz about the new venue.  

Ettrick bay is certainly one of my favourite places on the island , the cafe there could do with a bit of a make over , it needs a bit of Ambience. .

Really enjoyed Sunday starting with the  Neviell Staple Band popping in for breakfast. A band I really love is King Creosote so I sent my LP's out with one of the organisers to get them signd at the festival. In the kitchen my wife walked in with an order plus could I make one person a omelette for one of them she said I think it's a band I looked out only to see 6 peace band King Creosote. After I made their food I joined them for 10min.  They  stayd for over two hours playing records signing along with many I could see they felt right at home. They were brilliant on the main stage. This festival has one of the best vibes you will find. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint