Well Said Tony

DougJamie

25 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

You can dress it up however you like but drinking that vast amount of alcohol and then coming onto the forum to personally abuse others doesn't sound like "knowing how and when to enjoy yourself". It does reek of someone trying to fill a hole in their life. I am way past being judgemental on this. You need help bud and I hope you find it.

or 

35 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

The difference is I know how and when to enjoy myself. While you wear the big white judgemental  wig. Time you started acting like the intellectual one you keep telling us you are. Your a classic text book intellectual but no experience of real life and real world living. 

Fight, Fight

IOBS  8513 posts since 2003     OK  8965 posts since 2006

Who's filling their hole?

1 hour ago, East Lothian Saint said:

or 

Fight, Fight

IOBS  8513 posts since 2003     OK  8965 posts since 2006

Who's filling their hole?

Erm, it's really more about how many of those posts were made after sinking nearly a gallon of beer and wine. :D

If it WAS a fight on those terms then IOBS would be winning it hands down.

Or should that be hnads dwon? :lol:

Edited by oaksoft

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

If you feel the need to carry on do it by PM I will happily play ping pong with you. 

It's a tempting offer IOBS. It really is. But I'm going to turn down your offer of having private discussions with a drunken lout.

Thanks for thinking of me though.

If you really want this to stop, simply cut out the personal abuse when you are drunk.

Edited by oaksoft

5 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

It's a tempting offer IOBS. It really is. But I'm going to turn down your offer of having private discussions with a drunken lout.

Thanks for thinking of me though.

If you really want this to stop, simply cut out the personal abuse when you are drunk.

Is personal abuse when he's sober allowed?