Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
whydowebother

Who should be in the sin bin ?

Recommended Posts


10 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Could somebody explain the "3 things you're going to do TODAY" thread to the forum fool? :lol:

OK.. Forum Fool.. Here goes... Now read this carefully as I shall write this only once. 

People get up off their sofa and do things.  Strange concept for you,  I know. 

They even say what 3 things they are going to do that day. 

For you that might be. 

1. Insult a few people on the Forum. 

2. Watch TV

3. Place a bet. 

Easy.  Got it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

OK.. Forum Fool.. Here goes... Now read this carefully as I shall write this only once. 

People get up off their sofa and do things.  Strange concept for you,  I know. 

They even say what 3 things they are going to do that day. 

For you that might be. 

1. Insult a few people on the Forum. 

2. Watch TV

3. Place a bet. 

Easy.  Got it? 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Hugely funny guys. It's hard to imagine any reason why Div is fed up with the Forum or indeed why any of the current incumbents are in "the sin bin".

Alright hard man tell me why am still in here what exactly did I do that was so bad that it’s right to put me in here for 4 months 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ReturnOf isma is god said:

Alright hard man tell me why am still in here what exactly did I do that was so bad that it’s right to put me in here for 4 months 

ISma. Not a clue. I have never advocated the use of the sin bin for you or for anyone else.

Having said that, its not "hard" to notice that at least three folks in here use a substantial number of their posts in personally attacking other posters.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

Alright hard man tell me why am still in here what exactly did I do that was so bad that it’s right to put me in here for 4 months 

Don't even interact with him. 

He is a smug, condescending and patronising git. 

We are in here because of abusive cry babies. 

Rick, Kemp, Sleeper07 and the VILLAGE IDIOT DJ dish it out but run crying to Div when they are answered back. 

I thought Kemp was hard tae, him being the Tartan Terror. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

Can I just point there was a guy on this trying to organise a fight with me and it was reported to Div and the only thing that happened was I got put in the sin bin 

You missed out you're absolutely disgusting language in a range of threads. :o

You're what's known as a "lifer" mate.  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

Can I just point there was a guy on this trying to organise a fight with me and it was reported to Div and the only thing that happened was I got put in the sin bin 

Fecking hooligan. 

Behave. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Div, get my cry baby stalker in here. 

He is fecking missing me already. 

I will keep him company and look after his needs. 

Here Dougie Dougie Dougie. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, shull said:

Don't even interact with him. 

He is a smug, condescending and patronising git. 

We are in here because of abusive cry babies. 

Rick, Kemp, Sleeper07 and the VILLAGE IDIOT DJ dish it out but run crying to Div when they are answered back. 

I thought Kemp was hard tae, him being the Tartan Terror. :lol:

How many times do you and that guy from Arbroath need it explained to you? You cause your own problems.

Repeat..I don't like the use of a sin bin.

And for the record.

I have never complained to div about any posts or posters regarding posts made to or about me.

If others have or do then that would be their personal choice.  I could understand it however as you guys seem to lack any sense of how what you are saying might impact on others, particularly people who might be vulnerable. 

Just taking a moment to think before you post a "smart" riposte might save you a lot of grief. Your choice.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

How many times do you and that guy from Arbroath need it explained to you? You cause your own problems.

Repeat..I don't like the use of a sin bin.

And for the record.

I have never complained to div about any posts or posters regarding posts made to or about me.

If others have or do then that would be their personal choice.  I could understand it however as you guys seem to lack any sense of how what you are saying might impact on others, particularly people who might be vulnerable. 

Just taking a moment to think before you post a "smart" riposte might save you a lot of grief. Your choice.

 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shull said:

Hey Div, get my cry baby stalker in here. 

He is fecking missing me already. 

I will keep him company and look after his needs. 

Here Dougie Dougie Dougie. :lol:

Nah your alright mate. We are discussing important stuff. When i want to discuss hatred i will pop back and have a chat. Lights out 10 remember:wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

How many times do you and that guy from Arbroath need it explained to you? You cause your own problems.

Repeat..I don't like the use of a sin bin.

And for the record.

I have never complained to div about any posts or posters regarding posts made to or about me.

If others have or do then that would be their personal choice.  I could understand it however as you guys seem to lack any sense of how what you are saying might impact on others, particularly people who might be vulnerable. 

Just taking a moment to think before you post a "smart" riposte might save you a lot of grief. Your choice.

 

Grief ?

I cannae stop laughing at you. :byebye

Away and plan your 3 chores ramorra. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...